Emyr Huws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emyr Huws

Firstly hello to everyone... been viewing the thread on the forum for a while but have now decided to go ahead and create account!

I noticed that we've been monitoring Emyr Huws and were very heavily linked in January. Rumours have begun again as apparently hes unwanted at wigan due to refusing to drop down to league 1 when they were relegated... Anyone know anything about him? Has a few caps for Wales so seems like he could be some good young talent?

hi brad, welcome to the board.

Dont know too much about him in all honesty. see he played for Huddersfield last year, but i assume as i follow the championship quite closely across the board and i dont really know anything about him, he hasn't been all that this year? might be completely wrong of course.

seems a good age, but would like to know the full story behind wigan loaning him out. Surely cant be to do with wages at his age and if it is a case of "he refused to play for them", then perhaps not the right sort.

Comment

5 goals last season as a defensive midfielder. Not too bad.

Comment

He's basically Faurlin but younger and with a bit more legs to him. Would definitely be a good addition to the squad.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          He's basically Faurlin but younger and with a bit more legs to him. Would definitely be a good addition to the squad.
          you know anything about this story of he didn't want to drop a league naz?

Comment

Actually Jimmy tried to sign him in the January window but failed at the 11th hour: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/31...ield-after-sa/

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
              Rumours have begun again as apparently hes unwanted at wigan due to refusing to drop down to league 1 when they were relegated
              Bad attitude. I wouldn't bring such player. Did Charlie Austin refuse to play when we got relegated?
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                5 goals last season as a defensive midfielder. Not too bad.
                Not bad at all and a few mates I asked said he's very good on the ball and spraying it around. Could be a good move by the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  Bad attitude. I wouldn't bring such player. Did Charlie Austin refuse to play when we got relegated?
                  He was probably upset at his lack of chances if this is true as he barely played that season for Wigan.

Comment

had a few good years at Liverpool .
                    but come on chaps ..
                    Emlyn Hughes ,,,bit old, even for us ffs
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                    X