Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    with you on this lymes-bring back the facto
    Not being a busy can't but are you lot all pals with facto in real life?
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 22-05-2016, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Not being a busy can't but are you lot all pals with facto in real life?
      know a few people who know/went to school with facto-would have been in his general company at games back in the day-not a pal tho. lets his mouth run off on its own but is a great poster who is missed.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

well i still dont think he got baned from lfw but i could be wrong,still knowbody seem to see much of the old facto as hes stuck out in essex,i just hope he is ok he loved vanhoop he really did but what can we do
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Facto

As a potential mod, I think it would be a great jesture from current mods to discuss getting him back. Yes he wasn't squeaky clean but he is a very upbeat happy person, and In a time of depression and misery, surely he would give a smile to most posters. Reason we've never voted is because the majority of posters want him back. Holding a grudge is really not a healthy thing in today's world when you have good people dying of all sorts.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Comment

We received too many complaints regarding his racist posts. We kept warning him and he was ok for a while but he kept falling back into his old ways. Also what's the point in having forum rules if he consistently ignores and disrespects them? It's a bit like inviting a guest into your house only for him to shit all over your carpet.

No grudges are held against him at all and we wish the guy well, it's just this isn't the place for him. Why do you think he's banned from all the other sites too and then attempts to keep returning under different names?

Freedom of speech is all very well but with freedom comes responsibility, which is ironically a 'factamondo' every other poster here seems to understand, otherwise we'd all have joined him.

Comment

facto 2

well as stanley has already said he can never come back,but did anyb ody ever meet him ,who was he,whoever he was i loved him,the last thing he ever said to me before he left the not606 was that he was going to buy a west ham season ticket can anybody at least get a message to him to tell him i love him

More...

Comment

factomondo

im sorry i couldnt get to the trowbridge wethersppons hopefully there wasnt any traumersi, i know thw wall were in there but ive not heard of any probs

More...

Comment

Can we have Facto back please

He's been punished long enough mods and in difficult times such as these he's decent entertainment. His treatment is akin to that geezer getting taken off United airlines flight

I've had to put up with Ollie for months least others can do is put up with Factomondo

Give him one last chance please. We need one of his rallying cries before our six pointer next week and I would add our decline conincides with ban

Comment

I was thinking this weeks ago and have posted as to why he is not back here. This place is certainly a duller place without him. What the hell did he do to have such a ban anyways. Think we should start a petition to "Free Facto".

Comment

Agree free the Facto

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Agree free the Facto
                          #freefacto

Comment

since Factos gone this place has been dull , ive pretty much stopped posting these days , bring back Facto ,bring back the humour and all the other characters that used to post on here
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

He was condoned as racist. For a black male to call for his return sums it up. Yes he is controversial but he doesn't upset those it could sometimes target. West doesn't take him serious and I think we need him back.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

To be fair ,i doubt Facto would want to come back ,what with all the moaning and b itching on here these days
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X