Clear All

When is he out of contract?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      When is he out of contract?
      Two more years Mel.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Can he have a Taraabt-effect on us, If the management sort out his weak sides? Just a thought.
        in a word - NO

No where near that ability. shown by going on loan to poorer sides than us and not making any sort of impact. Not against him being in the squad for next year, but has an awful lot to prove in order to get near the starting 11 i think.

Comment

people on here cheering his return & saying he's not lazy... surely on a wind up, right!??

yeah, he had a purple patch against Bolton and a few other games in that end of summer/beginning of autumn time. but no doubt this lad is lazy as fark.
          at Forest, the bloke barely broke out of a walk - literally can only remember 2 or 3 times he broke into a light jog.
          Clearly none of you were with us in that 2-300 we took to the city ground.

also clear reports that just prior to his being loaned out, he was frozen out due to very clearly not giving a single fark. on the training pitch no less. literally refused extra training sessions, the fat cant

I mean sht like this:
          Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
          This is great news, he won us games last season and he's really good. He gives the impression of being lazy, but he's not.
          seriously.... get real. What source do you have that he's not? Honestly!
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Two more years Mel.
            jesus wept. better be on these "new QPR" reduced wages (10k or less)
            Rangers Til I Die

Comment

I think he's tailor made for league 1 football. He can be a lazy as f*** and still stand out at that level.

I imagine will stay on our books for next two seasons and pick up whatever wages we gave him and just get loaned out. Might go back to MK Dons for a season in league 1.

Comment

Get rid of him ASAP.

Comment

This is great news, he won us games last season and he's really good. He gives the impression of being lazy, but he's not.
                  I know,he actually great,a bit of a les ferdinard in him

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                    people on here cheering his return & saying he's not lazy... surely on a wind up, right!??

yeah, he had a purple patch against Bolton and a few other games in that end of summer/beginning of autumn time. but no doubt this lad is lazy as fark.
                    at Forest, the bloke barely broke out of a walk - literally can only remember 2 or 3 times he broke into a light jog.
                    Clearly none of you were with us in that 2-300 we took to the city ground.

also clear reports that just prior to his being loaned out, he was frozen out due to very clearly not giving a single fark. on the training pitch no less. literally refused extra training sessions, the fat cant

I mean sht like this:

seriously.... get real. What source do you have that he's not? Honestly!
                    I obviously don't know what goes on on the training ground and can only go by the games I've been to. When I've seen him play he' been good apart from as you mention the cup game against Forest, but wasn't he coming back from injury? He's been man of the match twice this season and scored quality goals namely the winner against Bolton.

When we played Birmingham away I remember clearly before a corner he tracked back and was very vocal in organising people which might seem like a minor point, but to me suggest we wasn't shying away from the game. Another time I remember at Loftus Road he was warming up during the game and stopped and shouted encouragement at the team again, another minor point, but something that stuck with me as he seemed invested in the match even though he wasn't playing. These points left a good impression.

His style of play won't sit well with some who prefer to watch an ineffectual player run about like a headless chicken producing very little. What's your source of information regrading his training habits?

Comment

Oxygen thief.

And he gets quite a few bags of sand per week for being ineffective.

Cisse was similar with his "Mr Denzil" clothing........ or whatever it was - but he banged in the goals.

"Swazzy" or what ever you are......... Foxtrot Oscar you ponce. Show some heart for the badge-not your paycheck.

Comment

I can tell you now that Karl Robinson can't stand JET, said he is the laziest player he's ever met.

Comment

He is just a very good actor

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                            Get rid of him ASAP.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Just glanced quickly at the thread title and thought 'back' was 'black' and wondered if there was any more proof needed that the silly season was well under way...

Comment

I obviously don't know what goes on on the training ground and can only go by the games I've been to. When I've seen him play he' been good apart from as you mention the cup game against Forest, but wasn't he coming back from injury? He's been man of the match twice this season and scored quality goals namely the winner against Bolton.

When we played Birmingham away I remember clearly before a corner he tracked back and was very vocal in organising people which might seem like a minor point, but to me suggest we wasn't shying away from the game. Another time I remember at Loftus Road he was warming up during the game and stopped and shouted encouragement at the team again, another minor point, but something that stuck with me as he seemed invested in the match even though he wasn't playing. These points left a good impression.

His style of play won't sit well with some who prefer to watch an ineffectual player run about like a headless chicken producing very little. What's your source of information regrading his training habits?
                                fair enough. I simply cant remember consistent positive performances outside those 4 goals in 2 matches or whatever (2 of those being a very-poor-and-eventually-relegated Bolton side)

can't find the articles anymore, as they may have been archived or taken off their sites, being it was from back in Dec/Jan time.
                                only thing I could find was this from Bristol: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/BRISTOL...ail/story.html
                                about how he was not renewed. also for reasons not fully explained well. though this:
                                "Some questioned his fitness and ability to function in a high-tempo team and he spent a good deal of last season sat on the bench, playing second fiddle to Kieran Agard and Aaron Wilbraham."
                                Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Working...
                                X