Jet..... Is apparently back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet..... Is apparently back.

Just rejoice at that news..... Prop has returned.

Christ, great news that
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Not good

Comment

He's our player of course he would come back unless he's sold or released

Comment

Yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
          we love you jet a 20 goal a season striker next season
          wow wow wow
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

For that one game.he was great, but he never showed anything like that again. If we can get the best from.him.and he works hard, then honestly I would keep him, I just doubt his temprement.

Comment

Better off turning out for the Harlem Globetrotters.

Comment

Shite attitude. Release him on a free rather than infect players around him with his persona.

Comment

This is great news, he won us games last season and he's really good. He gives the impression of being lazy, but he's not.

Comment

Where's he come back to?

Everywhere shut and all gone on holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                      This is great news, he won us games last season and he's really good. He gives the impression of being lazy, but he's not.
                      I dont think he is lazy on the pitch, I think he is unfit as he always looked knackered, even when warming up. He did great agantst Bolton and he scored a great bergkamp esque goal (I think against Mkdons)itu. He needs to put in the effort on the training ground, over the pre season. If he can do that and get fit and probablay lose a bit of bulk (I imagine it weighs him down a lot) then I would love to see him back. Biut he needs to change his attitude, I am willing to give a chance though as we need forwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Shite attitude. Release him on a free rather than infect players around him with his persona.
                        Couldn't even make it with MK Dons
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Can he have a Taraabt-effect on us, If the management sort out his weak sides? Just a thought.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

He's no Adel. Lacks his ability in football and he can't have a sulk like adel either. Oh I miss those days!

Comment

All the loan players are back they all return to their parent clubs now we need to get rid of a few,

Comment

Working...
                              X