New stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stadium

Some bloke interviewed by get west london saying we will have our new stadium in 2019.

On mobile and cannot post link.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...bbish-11338395

Comment

Powerday boss offers Rangers hope over new stadium but wouldn't say no to shifting the Loftus Road garbage in the meanwhile....

F ark me. It's not like there isn't any garbage at Loftus Road he could shift, is there??

Comment

The article loses credibility as he can't even get his facts right: Car Giant is owned by Geoff Warren, not Tony Mendes.

Comment

Would we even fill a 35k seater in the prem let alone the championship?
          Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 16-05-2016, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Would we even film a 35k seater in the prem let alone the championship?
            Maids you really need to sort out your AutoCorrect, it's getting ridiculous mate. Almost every post of yours now

Comment

Would we even film a 35k seater in the prem let alone the championship?
              I would say we would get close to 25,000. A nice new stadium, full of.tourists. And of course new fans depending on where it is built. 35k probably bit much.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Maids you really need to sort out your AutoCorrect, it's getting ridiculous mate. Almost every post of yours now
                I know mate, need to invest in a iPad or laptop because writing on this crappy phone 5 is a nightmare. Doesn't help I can't spell for **** to lol.

Comment

I know mate, need to invest in a iPad or laptop because writing on this crappy phone 5 is a nightmare. Doesn't help I can't spell for **** to lol.
                  Think there's a way to disable auto-correct in settings?

Poor spelling is better than trying to decrypt some of your posts

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Think there's a way to disable auto-correct in settings?

Poor spelling is better than trying to decrypt some of your posts
                    I'll look into that now mate. I'll take this a warning before I get banned haha!

Comment

Should we take encouragement from West Ham, they have sold all 52,000 season tickets at their new home.

Many teams who have relocated to a new home enjoy bigger crowds than in recent years, Coventry City being an exception.

I have been in Loftus Rd 3 or 4 time with crowds over 30,000, sadly quite a few years ago now though.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

The bigger the ground the lower we can charge per ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          The bigger the ground the lower we can charge per ticket.
                          Hahaha.....I hope you have tongue firmly in cheek on that one!

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                            Should we take encouragement from West Ham, they have sold all 52,000 season tickets at their new home.

Many teams who have relocated to a new home enjoy bigger crowds than in recent years, Coventry City being an exception.

I have been in Loftus Rd 3 or 4 time with crowds over 30,000, sadly quite a few years ago now though.
                            Like '68/'69. Different world. 25k built to extend easily if necessary in the future would do us. This is not a big club with a big historical following, plus we have Scum, Fools, Bees even Watford and Wycombe competing for west and north-west London supporters.

Comment

Would we even fill a 35k seater in the prem let alone the championship?
                              NO only with away support from the big teams

Comment

Working...
                              X