No announcement yet.

Europe. In or out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE have ONE chance to vote and we have to take it to get out,because if we don't then the faceless non elected men of Brussels will really go to town on us saying it's what we wanted......If we get out they will be crying for us to get back in and we can always re-join on our terms if we like,absolute no brainer for me !! They is nothing the remain camp say that isn't anything but scaremongering anyway,none of it is based on fact,all they worry about is losing there big salaries for being Euro MP's !!!

Comment

Out for me.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Either way it's all going to come tumbling down. Might as well bring it forward and get it over with. How things will pan out, no one knows but it seems more appealing than the status quo. Out

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
          WE have ONE chance to vote and we have to take it to get out,because if we don't then the faceless non elected men of Brussels will really go to town on us saying it's what we wanted......If we get out they will be crying for us to get back in and we can always re-join on our terms if we like,absolute no brainer for me !! They is nothing the remain camp say that isn't anything but scaremongering anyway,none of it is based on fact,all they worry about is losing there big salaries for being Euro MP's !!!
          blimey Scuberry, this in a nutshell
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Out
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Out. The scaremongering alone is enough for me. This government haven't been able to correctly predict the economy for the last 2 quarters yet they have the front to say each household will be £4300 worse off in 2030! We'll be fine on our own outside of meddling Europe.

Comment

Out for me too. The EU has that fifa'feel' to me,corrupt.As Scubery said,leave,and if they are that desperate for us to go back in,then it's on our terms. Also,the 'stay' camp have said that if we leave each one of us will be worse off by 4 grand,surely the amount we stick in the EU,when divided,adds up to more than that anyway!
                I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Thankfully furtive fox, your view is in the minority.

When we wake up on the 24th of June, hopefully we will be striding into the light.

Vote out.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

LFW have a Brexit poll, vote out are in front, just.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      In for me, but on the condition lots change.
                      You should be aware that the EU will not change course in its plan to create a federal superstate.

I made my mind up in 1992 after the Maastricht Treaty was signed how I would vote if I ever got the chance.

Out.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Good post. People are being scared into voting to stay. The claim 3m jobs are at risk is nonsense. The threat of WWIII is nonsense. The cost to each household of £4300 is nonsense. Cameron doesn't tell you who will start the war. He doesn't say which companies will shed jobs and how many at each.

The remain campaign is nothing but project fear.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

This is how I see it.

Anyone know how it will effect football clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            This is how I see it.

Anyone know how it will effect football clubs?
                            We'll still be $hit MYU mate don't worry
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

12 out of 47 vote to stay in so far. Bet nearly all are from looney left!

Comment

If you chose to leave, will that effect our recruitment of players, In any way?
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X