Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In

Comment

In. I've really tried to understand what the outers have to offer, but all I can see is a lot of highly speculative scenarios without any basis in fact. So better in than out for me.

Comment

100% out. Without a second's hesitation. It's being run by nothing more than a bunch of unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats, high on the gravy train. It's just one more step towards the tip-toe-totalitarian-state master plan, which we need to keep well away from.

Don't believe all the (BS scaremongering) hype about joining.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          100% out. Without a second's hesitation. It's being run by nothing more than a bunch of unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats, high on the gravy train. It's just one more step towards the tip-toe-totalitarian-state master plan, which we need to keep well away from.

Don't believe all the (BS scaremongering) hype about joining.

Comment

Very much in Europe, but 100% out of the EU.

I live in France for 6 months of the year, i have never heard a good word about the EU here.

When skiing in Austria in February, mein host, a great bloke hated the EU with a fierce passion, and I totally agree with him.

Vote out
            Last edited by cross it Dave; 16-05-2016, 08:02 PM.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Sovereignty, democracy and self determination as an independent nation state.
              Last edited by cross it Dave; 16-05-2016, 08:04 PM.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

There just doesn't seem.to be a very good argument for in whatsoever. So for me out. I can't see anything changing whilst if we vote in. Why all of a.sudden would.Cameron be able to negotiate a better deal when he has failed drastically every other time. Just not giving money to.the EU would fix our NHS and benefit shortfall.

Comment

If we're out, we decide who we give jobs to, not to whoever turns up whenever their country is down the pan. We'll probably be a magnet for years to poorer countries, and that's English jobs and mortgages under pressure, so as they say on Dragons Den, I'm out.

Comment

Just a thought, if the EU fell apart would that be good for Europe?

Comment

What is good about it anyway, is another question

Comment

In for a variety of reasons.

All those who argue about self determination wake up. We have no real democracy in this country. System failed years ago beyond recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          In for me, but on the condition lots change.
                          Nothing will change, if we can't get them to change when we are threatening to leave, they never will.
                          I'm voting out for many reasons but the main reason is security. I'm ex forces and have mates in the security services and everyone of them say open borders at a time when 1.2 million mainly Muslim men have entered Europe completely unchecked is asking for trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            In for a variety of reasons.

All those who argue about self determination wake up. We have no real democracy in this country. System failed years ago beyond recovery.
                            Yes, around about the time we joined the common market

Comment

Out.

Comment

Turkey about to unleash millions upon millions on us whilst our schools, hospitals, benefits systems are at breaking point.

Massive out. The fact that pig f%cker Cameron is so worried about us going out makes my mind up anyway. A lying, corrupt stooge.

Comment

Working...
                                X