No announcement yet.

Europe. In or out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bickering, moaning and disappointment are obvious reactions in such a close fought vote. Hopefully it doesn't escalate to major divides domestically as I worry about the repercussions of creating a vacuum in this neo liberal structure we currently have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Bickering, moaning and disappointment are obvious reactions in such a close fought vote. Hopefully it doesn't escalate to major divides domestically as I worry about the repercussions of creating a vacuum in this neo liberal structure we currently have.
      unfortunately those who wanted to remain are just going to have to suck it up. Iv seen the ######s of a revote and the such online, but in reality, the decision has been made and we all have to live with it for better or worse.

Fixed term mortgage deal ends in a couple of months, so i imagine im going to get fu*ked on that aswell now

Comment

• The Krauts are getting jittery.

http://news.sky.com/story/1717150/ge...-domino-effect
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• it was the working class who got this over the line, because it was the down trodden working class that had to put up with all the downsides the EU brought
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            When she worked for us I asked for a photo ID. All she had was a Polish passport. She has only been in the U.K. for about a year. Anyway the council has phoned back and said that voting cards were sent out to some EU nationals by mistake as they took the list from the local council election in May. However they had checked their records and since it didn't make any difference to the result they would not be taking any action at this time. They assured me that it would not happen in future.
            This could be another election fraud, like the ongoing election expenses one uncovered by channel 4. It's possible it was thought these newly arrived migrants might vote to stay in.

Wasn't that a labour ploy some years ago when mass immigration was allowed to happen, hoping for general election support.

I wouldn't think this was an accident by just one council. I hope it's been noticed elsewhere and reported to the police to see if there's anything in it or not. I think a lot of people are getting fed up now with liars and cheats in public positions getting away with it.
            Last edited by Olly; 24-06-2016, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              it was the working class who got this over the line, because it was the down trodden working class that had to put up with all the downsides the EU brought
              It was mainly older generation, not working class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                It was mainly older generation, not working class.
                I'd say it was both.

Comment

• And quite a few from "middle England"

Comment

• Bye-bye European Super-State, bye-bye Mr Juncker, we're shedding a tear...

Comment

• We've got our country back . No more Brussels taking our money then giving us a little of our money back then telling us what to spend it on the cheeky kannts !! The Home Counties of London voted out and that speaks volumes to what's happening to our once great London Town . Amazes me that the in camp are so far away from real life that they didn't see it coming. Here's to a beautiful future for us British !!
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        Bye-bye European Super-State, bye-bye Mr Juncker, we're shedding a tear...

No tears from the majority of us, we are celebrating.

And I agree, bye bye Junckers

Comment

• Only tears from the southern bed wetters

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Only tears from the southern bed wetters
                            Only the majority of the U40s, who will have to live with the decision the longest.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              Only the majority of the U40s, who will have to live with the decision the longest.
                              Yes but they will find it easier to rent a place to shed their tears in

Comment

• Will Brexit it have any financial effect on the funding of O O C if so how long will uncle Tony and co hang about ?

Comment

Working...
                                X