No announcement yet.

Europe. In or out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does my head in all these people moaning, we had a democratic vote and the majority voted out ,so let's just get the fu(k on with it and leave and then renegotiate, and they will want to believe me, Also,on the ballot paper it said should we remain or leave ,it didn't say we'll leave but stay in the single market ,or not control immigration IT SAID LEAVE THE E.U , So either people can't read or didn't understand a simple questio LEAVE MEANS LEAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      Does my head in all these people moaning, we had a democratic vote and the majority voted out ,so let's just get the fu(k on with it and leave and then renegotiate, and they will want to believe me, Also,on the ballot paper it said should we remain or leave ,it didn't say we'll leave but stay in the single market ,or not control immigration IT SAID LEAVE THE E.U , So either people can't read or didn't understand a simple questio LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
      Completely right. What's the point in democracy if the vote that's passed is disputed or even overturned?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2