X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3m top whack
    You Rsssssss

Comment

If Championship players can go for more than 4 million, why can't we get more than that?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        If Championship players can go for more than 4 million, why can't we get more than that?
        This is absolutely the truth. The fact is, Fer, relative to the players going for above that value in this league, should be going for much much more than 4 mil. He's a 7-9 mil player in the current market of world football.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Aren't we in the same situation as we were with Austin. A year left on his contract. We only got 4 million for Austin so can't see how we are going to get more for Fer.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Aren't we in the same situation as we were with Austin. A year left on his contract. We only got 4 million for Austin so can't see how we are going to get more for Fer.
            I think Charlie had 6 months left, which means a year left on Fer's contract means about 4 to 5 max. Let's see if the club can do a deal that benefits the club.

Comment

TransferMarkt currently have him valued at £6.38 million, and they usually value conservatively, so I think Nass is closer to the mark than others.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                This is absolutely the truth. The fact is, Fer, relative to the players going for above that value in this league, should be going for much much more than 4 mil. He's a 7-9 mil player in the current market of world football.
                Not when he has a year left and every club knows we're desperate to clear the high wage earners out the club. If we want him gone then we're going to have to bend if we got offered £4mil I would do the deal but get some serious add on's included. Perhaps Kyle Barclay on loan or part of the deal would be a sweetener

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  TransferMarkt currently have him valued at £6.38 million, and they usually value conservatively, so I think Nass is closer to the mark than others.
                  Not with a year left on his contract.

Comment

Not with a year left on his contract.
                    They include that in their valuations iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      They include that in their valuations iirc.
                      Indeed they do. I think ultimately he will leave for 5-6 but he is certainly a higher value player than that.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I would not pay £7mil for him if he had 10years on his contract let alone one

Comment

When he wants to he's good enough. But he's made it, he's on the PL gravy train and is just cruising now. I'd take 4M before he walks.

Comment

A good offer and off our wage bill has to be good news.
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              I would not pay £7mil for him if he had 10years on his contract let alone one
                              ####ing right. One useless ####. We wouldn't get £7m for Fer, Sandro and Caulker. Terrible signings.
                              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Probably get about 2/3m for him that's if they do sign him. Watching him first couple mins against city give the ball away about 5 times

Comment

Working...
                                X