No announcement yet.

Warren Farm latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alice Roberts of the Campaign to Protect Rural England (London) said: “There is no excuse for giving away a vast piece of public land at Warren Farm and excluding the community, for the benefit of a profit making company. London’s protected Open Land is there for Londoners and should not be given away by councils who are meant to be its guardians.

pmsl, have they seen our books!

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
      Alice Roberts of the Campaign to Protect Rural England (London) said: “There is no excuse for giving away a vast piece of public land at Warren Farm and excluding the community, for the benefit of a profit making company. London’s protected Open Land is there for Londoners and should not be given away by councils who are meant to be its guardians.

pmsl have they seen our books!
      More importantly, how the fark are our plans for Warren Farm.excluding the community? Are we not planning on building a sports centre FOR THE COMMUNITY? Silly bint.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

How many people protesting go picnicking at Warren Farm?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          How many people protesting go picnicking at Warren Farm?
          probably none, warren farm is just an overgrown wasteland but some people are just really boring. they probably do a health and safety assessment everytime they have a wild night of passion!

Comment

This is really silly, what are the pro's and con's on both side's of the story?

I think if this fails, they should build a mini airport.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              probably none, warren farm is just an overgrown wasteland but some people are just really boring. they probably do a health and safety assessment everytime they have a wild night of passion!
              What they are doing is objecting for the sake of it with intention of stopping councils selling off publicly owned land and open spaces to developers , ok that's not the case here but the way they see it is that the council is sitting on a lot of open spaces that are actually brown field that developers have their greedy eyes on canal side and park land developments make prime sites , SWF campaigners probably couldn't give a toss about QPR getting WF some may even agree with the land being managed but have greater long-term concerns
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 21-06-2017, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Will it help get the deal done if we offer to pick up their dog shite?

Comment

Makes me laugh how virtually every picture I've seen of Warren Farm has no-one in it actually enjoying or even using it !

Only people in the photos are a Busload of Swampies

Comment

it was a run-down dump 45 years when I went with my school to use the facilities. I'm sure if they keep it environmentally friendly, everyone should end up happy
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      it was a run-down dump 45 years when I went with my school to use the facilities. I'm sure if they keep it environmentally friendly, everyone should end up happy
                      yeah same here went with Wren wotta dump

Comment

• New Ground

It would appear the Linford Christie Stadium is the forerunner now and as i understand it Thames Valley Harriers use it now
                        and a condition would be to build a athletics track for their use alongside the proposed new ground.

If this was to come to fruition and its a big if why cant the athletics track be used as a training ground instead of
                        Warren Farm.

Would cut costs all Rangers related matters on one site and in the community it suppports.

Just a question thats all

Comment

• I can't think of a reason why not to be honest!
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Dont think the players would like getting shown up by the speed of the harriers

Comment

• Don't think practicing football tactics and team formation will work very well on an athletics track.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                It would appear the Linford Christie Stadium is the forerunner now and as i understand it Thames Valley Harriers use it now
                                and a condition would be to build a athletics track for their use alongside the proposed new ground.

If this was to come to fruition and its a big if why cant the athletics track be used as a training ground instead of
                                Warren Farm.

Would cut costs all Rangers related matters on one site and in the community it suppports.

Just a question thats all
                                you're always asking questions. Are you Old Bill?
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X