Clear All

More important than the new stadium IMO
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
      More important than the new stadium IMO
      indeed

Comment

I'd hate training at Harlington if I was a player.

Airport one side, M4 the other... bet you can't even hear your team-mates call for the ball!

Comment

Sounds like its finally ready to get underway.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            I'd hate training at Harlington if I was a player.

Airport one side, M4 the other... bet you can't even hear your team-mates call for the ball!
            Matchday conditions

Comment

Piece from the Around Ealing magazine that is popped through the letterbox each month:

'A judge has supported Ealing Councils decision to grant planning permission for QPR to build a football training ground and community sports facilities on warren farm in Southall.

Mr Justice Dove rejected an application for a legal review made by hanwell community forum and confirmed that the council acted appropriately.

Council leader Justin Bell said: "once the site is up and running, QPR will implement a significant community sports development programme which focuses on encouraging local people, particularly young women, older people and people with disabilities, to get involved in sports. The club will also be responsible for on-going maintenance of the new facilities, with no cost to taxpayers or the council."

Included in the approved plans were football and cricket pitches for community use, a new artificial turf pitch and multi-use games areas suitable for sports such as netball and tennis. There will also be new changing rooms and a clubhouse.

The planning decision had already been confirmed by the mayor of London and the secretary of state.'

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Piece from the Around Ealing magazine that is popped through the letterbox each month:

'A judge has supported Ealing Councils decision to grant planning permission for QPR to build a football training ground and community sports facilities on warren farm in Southall.

Mr Justice Dove rejected an application for a legal review made by hanwell community forum and confirmed that the council acted appropriately.

Council leader Justin Bell said: "once the site is up and running, QPR will implement a significant community sports development programme which focuses on encouraging local people, particularly young women, older people and people with disabilities, to get involved in sports. The club will also be responsible for on-going maintenance of the new facilities, with no cost to taxpayers or the council."

Included in the approved plans were football and cricket pitches for community use, a new artificial turf pitch and multi-use games areas suitable for sports such as netball and tennis. There will also be new changing rooms and a clubhouse.

The planning decision had already been confirmed by the mayor of London and the secretary of state.'
                They expect the club to pay for maintenance and everyone use it's facilities, what about damage?

Comment

Down to QPR their responsibility

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    They expect the club to pay for maintenance and everyone use it's facilities, what about damage?
                    They will have insurance to cover for that
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      It's my understanding that the public won't have use of the clubs facilities , the club will provide and maintain separate facilities for public use

Comment

Nice one people.

Comment

But who is going to pick up the dog poo ?

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            But who is going to pick up the dog poo ?
                            You leave Ramsey out of this Davie yes he was crap but he does need a lift

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                              It's my understanding that the public won't have use of the clubs facilities , the club will provide and maintain separate facilities for public use
                              How convenient!

Comment

been hearing this garbage for 6 years now.

just like the "dream stadium" and "dream manager" this "dream training ground" will never happen.

not with bozo as chairman
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X