Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton seen at Glasgow Rangers

SKY news

Come on Melanie, he isn't going to join them. He will be loving the whole hype that the English premier league has to offer and tbf rightly deserved!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Come on Melanie, he isn't going to join them. He will be loving the whole hype that the English premier league has to offer and tbf rightly deserved!
      I didn't say he was going to Rangers. I only reported what was being said on SKY.

He's out of contract at Burnley. Perhaps they aren't renewing it.

Comment

Probably smart move by Dyche realising JBS limitations. A tad harsh though. Might just be Joeys agent earning his crust.

Comment

From QPR and Burnley to possibly the Champions league in a couple of seasons if true.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            From QPR and Burnley to possibly the Champions league in a couple of seasons if true.
            1 qualifying game in Champs League maybe.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Would hate to see this happen, would only make Rangers stronger, looks like they're going back to their old ways of spending money they don't have though.

Comment

Would be good move for him and suit his ego down to the ground as all eyes would be on him, would be probably one of the better players in the league and would get off on the rivalry with Celtic

Comment

Interesting interview with Dyche on Sky Sports. One of this comments re Barton "he's not cheap". Wonder what they were paying him.

Comment

Would be a great move for him this time in his career. 50k every other week and maybe champs league

Comment

I wish we could bring him back.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Would be great move for Barton. He'll probably get a 2 year deal and another pretty decent wage packet.

Rangers will do well next year. Warburtob knows if he picks players from the championship they will go very close to winning the league.

Comment

It's a tin pot league, dreadful standard of play.

Comment

Who gives a flying ####? He hasn't played for us for a year

Comment

I doubt Rangers could afford him,they are hugely restricted in their wage structure. They can't go back to their unsustainable financial ways.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X