Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you class as progress next season??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Wish I knew what on earth your talking about.
    Not too difficult to get, that table shows how much all the players in our first team squad cost combined. Each line is showing us, hull and burnley and how the values of our club changed over time. What got burnley up is that their value hardly changes, but look at hull and us in the last 6 years, us in particular, fluctuating like crazy.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Yeah ok.Gonna watch Derby v Hull. More interesting.

Comment

get rid of the unwanted big earners, develop a style of play that is recognisable, galvanize the fans and bring the good time feelings back to LR, turn up in the derby games, score more goals or at least concede considerably less (don't mind becoming a 1-0 team if we actually see games through) and eventually win more....... Simples

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Comfy top ten, little flirt with the playoffs but showing signs of a solid ethos in our game play and some entertaining football. Ready to kick on the season after
          Yuh on my wavelength Gregers

Comment

Being able to see out a game...we lost 15 points after 80 mins this season..enough to have seen us in the play offs...lack of fitness? lack of Concentration? individual errors?

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              Being able to see out a game...we lost 15 points after 80 mins this season..enough to have seen us in the play offs...lack of fitness? lack of Concentration? individual errors?
              Yes, and all three of those.

Comment

12th and above having spent less money on players wages would be progress and bringing through some youngsters. Of course I would love us to play well and hit the playoffs (I think Newcastle, Norwich and Hull will fight for the title next year).

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  12th and above having spent less money on players wages would be progress and bringing through some youngsters. Of course I would love us to play well and hit the playoffs (I think Newcastle, Norwich and Hull will fight for the title next year).
                  Assuming Hull aren't in the premiership.

Comment

well, according to les, Jimmy's last target for this season was top 10, to which he failed.

Next season Les and the board have stated that top 6 is the target. so, as would say...... "it is what it is".
                    .Thats the expectation from the club.

My expectation is more of the same. drossball, mid table and uninspiring.

Anything better than that, i will be overjoyed.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Team cohesion/More wins than defeats/Improvement on 12th place finish/Promising signs for the following season

Not expecting us to go up this coming year, but I do want to see us progressing towards a promotion push for the following.

Comment

Progress for me is learning to play away from home and not let our heads to go down under pressure, and to cut out the late late goals, honestly I think we will just miss out on the playoffs but that's progress Right?
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Top 8 is the minimum. If we fail to get this then we have not made progress.

Comment

Pushing for a play off spot, but ultimately I agree with the final sentence from west in the OP; I want the buzz back about Loftus Road with us playing some more attacking football.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Beer for £3 and club giving me kneepads for my poxy seat would be a massive improvement,least i could watch the shite in comfort and not feel mugged at the bar :o)

Comment

A squad that brings the passion back to LR and a top 10 finish.

Comment

Working...
                                X