No announcement yet.

Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's it Hull are up. No fans and total cants. Gutted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Oh sweet, thought Bellew was tomorrow for some reason. Cheers mate.
      Bellew is tomorrow evening

Comment

Oh bollarks.

Comment

Someone put up the Attendance on FB At 70.000 ours was 87.000
          You Rsssssss

Comment

This games well spicy.
            Extra time and pens hopefully.

Comment

Ok Oblak was absolutely atrocious, I haven't seen such poor keeping at penalties. was like a schoolboy on concrete not willing to dive. Navas wasn't much better. I would take Smithies anyday over either for penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                What's the boxing mate.
                Today couldn't be better for me, I'm tied to the settee cos I'm dying to go on it but I've got some rave thing (sweet sensation) tomorrow and if I go out now I will be dead tomorrow and not go. Csb.
                I'm at sweet sensations tonight Kev, should be a good night
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  I'm at sweet sensations tonight Kev, should be a good night
                  Yeah they are a blinding doo mate, totally sold out now as well.
                  I'll wear a rose in my button hole, look out for me mucker.

Comment

More hull fans I the parcel yard in kings cross station then there were at Wembley

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Yeah they are a blinding doo mate, totally sold out now as well.
                      I'll wear a rose in my button hole, look out for me mucker.
                      I'll keep an eye out mate, look out for a big black bald headed gooner!! I won't be far from him !!

Comment

• Just back and cracked another after all the shenanigans reminiscing !! Mark Ruston is the bowlacks !!!

Comment

• For me today's game is the pick of the weekend makes you realise football is still game and fairytale can still happen ! Get in A F C

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            For me today's game is the pick of the weekend makes you realise football is still game and fairytale can still happen ! Get in A F C
                            one of my life long friends sons plays for the 1st team , i should of gone but i'm to much of a ranger to cheer anyone else at wembley. good luck to them tho . plymouth have sold over 30,000 tickets so should be a great atmo , come on wimbledon unleash the beast...

Comment

• Watching this league 2 play off final can't help but think this level would suit Polter to a tee. Some of the things these players are doing reminds me of him. Mis hits, dodgy headers, moments of quality to a moment of absolute dross.

Comment

• YEESSS FARK OFF Barca FARK OFF DULL football is still a game roll on M K would be great to see AFC take 6 points maybe send them down

Comment

Working...
                                X