Sky bet have us....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky bet have us....

4th favourite to be promoted next season as things stand after Newcastle, Norwich and villa. Of all the teams who stayed up and competed in the championship this year bar the 4 in the play offs arm they have us as the most likely to go up.

I wonder if they know something or are expecting us to really go for it with recruitment in the summer?

Currently 9/2 to go up!

Wow. They reckon we will buy well then. Nice one maids, was dying to know our odds.

Comment

What odds were we at the beginning of this season just gone?
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Im not sure they have much to work with yet so are basing it purely on past expenditure and well off owners.
        Definitely fancy us for play offs this time round though.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Oh, 1/3 of the win odds @16/1
          Last edited by Olly; 13-05-2016, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            What odds were we at the beginning of this season just gone?
            Same i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Same i think.
              I thought we were below the likes of Brentford last year if I remember correctly.

I think we are placed higher up than last year which has shocked me!

Comment

Just a tactic for those with rose tinted glasses to lump on.

Absolutely no evidence we will do any better than this seasons tripe.

Gambling is designed to separate you from your money. They're good at it.

Comment

I think we'll be dropping points at the season start because of 'In' and 'Out' player adjustments. Are there any stats of teams achieving anything with transition squads, like ours will still be?
                  Last edited by Olly; 13-05-2016, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                    I think we'll be dropping points at the season start because of 'In' and 'Out' player adjustments. Are there any stats of teams achieving anything with transition squads, like ours will still be?
                    That's the worry. Ready made excuse if we have a bad start. Need time to gell etc . Last season it was because not fit enough. They were saying that about some players after Xmas.

Comment

Major player turnover must have a serious impact on any team's chances, not just ours?

Comment

Major player turnover must have a serious impact on any team's chances, not just ours?
                        Brighton were sixth bottom last season, nine new players in the summer and more in January. Lets hope we can copy that.
                        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 13-05-2016, 10:28 AM.

Comment

When we got promoted with Warno we brought a lot in in the summer. We signed Bradley Orr, Shaun Derry, Clint Hill, Paddy Kenny, Jamie Mackie, Leon Clarle, Rob Hulse & Adel!

Look how successful that was!

Comment

There's hope then, ok

Comment

16/1 @Skybet ?

Lump on it, WITH the proviso that they don't send their Owners poxy cameras to Loftus Road next season !

Candy from a baby.....

Comment

Working...
                              X