Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership 16/17

Hello everybody!
    I've got some question regarding the membership...
    What if I subscribe for the membership 16/17 now? Do I get a fan package (like scarf, key chain or whatever) at all? If I get something, will it be delievered when the new stuff (with the new crest) is out or do they send all the equipment with the old crest? Are there any other advantages (especially for a fan from abroad)?
    Many thanks!
    c u later

Well for UK fans it is a journal with new crest and something else. Unsure if international fans get anything. It says on the site exactly the deal. You usually get fan pack end of august I think.

Comment

Strange membership is launched this early as the new season ticket prices are not yet launched or did I miss it? I've renewed as some of you will know, if you click on season tickets now it says loyalty window closed but that was a month ago, my status shows renewed and the when you go to next bit it says no more available as event closed or sold out, we all know they are not sold out so why push the memberships first as season tickets are more money for the club in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
        Strange membership is launched this early as the new season ticket prices are not yet launched or did I miss it? I've renewed as some of you will know, if you click on season tickets now it says loyalty window closed but that was a month ago, my status shows renewed and the when you go to next bit it says no more available as event closed or sold out, we all know they are not sold out so why push the memberships first as season tickets are more money for the club in advance.
        I havent a clue, their season ticket sales have confused me big time this year. I only just got call as I requested to switch ST seats so I imagine they are still doing that. Then perhaps season tickets after that. You think they may wait until the cut off date where if you paid £50 to reserve your seats, yuou have to pay by the something of june?

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
          I havent a clue, their season ticket sales have confused me big time this year. I only just got call as I requested to switch ST seats so I imagine they are still doing that. Then perhaps season tickets after that. You think they may wait until the cut off date where if you paid £50 to reserve your seats, yuou have to pay by the something of june?
          good point, I'd forgot about the June deposit scheme, suppose if fair few used it the club will wait until full payment made and then release the rest of available season tickets.

Comment

dont worry Luca ,im sure your going to get a bag of new crest tat !
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              Yeah I'm 99% sure it's by the 30th of June. It's confused me too and it's the first time I've bought a season ticket like ... I bought my season ticket a month or so ago in MU block despite not being a member.

Comment

Hahaha bless you my son !!! Hello everybody !! Reminds me of a comedy sketch,your get cha pencil and rubber xx
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  dont worry Luca ,im sure your going to get a bag of new crest tat !
                  If you say so, then I am not worried ;-) cheers mate!

Comment

I had the adult membership when I lived in NY - last 13/14 season. They sent a backpack, small notebook, few other nick nacks. Not necessarily stuff for kids. The notebook was velvety and quite professional looking. I used it to jot in, for ideas and to do lists.
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Thanks for that.
                      So do you recommend buying the access to the QPR HD player and buying the wanted fan equipment from the fan store yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
                        Thanks for that.
                        So do you recommend buying the access to the QPR HD player and buying the wanted fan equipment from the fan store yourself?
                        If you aren't able to make it to.any games then yeah that seems the better option so you can watch the matches online and the nicer items with the new badge.

Comment

Working...
                        X