• Show
Clear All

• Frankie Sutherland Departs

And ??

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      And ??
      Dont be a pr*ck.
      It's QPR related news, and he's one of our own.
      Might have had a chance had it not been for a serious injury a few years back.

Comment

Was a hell of prospect before his injury.

Found his level right now at league 2 possibly league 1 and needs game time so this makes a lot of sense. Could end up in America to btw.

Comment

I think he will do very well for himself, best of luck

Doughty is the player we cannot afford to lose, he may have a big season for us next season now that Faurlin was wrongly let go

Comment

Sad news as he seemed promising a few years back but seems to have had little success with his loan moves.

Comment

Yeah, best of luck to him. Hope he goes on somewhere and does well for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post

Doughty is the player we cannot afford to lose, he may have a big season for us next season now that Faurlin was wrongly let go
                Don't think he will make it with us tbh. He's 24 this year so hardly a youngster. Back up for next season i reckon thats if he wants to

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post

Doughty is ok. Good enough to play regularly in a team looking for a top 6 finish? I doubt it.

Comment

Best of luck to Frankie, I really hope he ends up making it!

As for Doughty he'll end up staying at Swindon I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      Doughty is ok. Good enough to play regularly in a team looking for a top 6 finish? I doubt it.
                      We won't know until he plays more than the one game he has for us but that one game was really something special against Huddersfield. Really dominated the midfield and got us our first clean sheet of the season. Goes off to Swindon and tears up league 1, he could come in and really do a job for us hopefully.

As for Frankie, seemed a great prospect and a decent kid, all the best to him for the future.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        This. I quite like him and think he is a tidy player who could be worth a squad place, however not quite sure he is up to the level required to start games if we want to push for playoffs.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think we just have to trust judgement of those coaches at QPR currently, I cant imagine this player leaving on his terms as he supports the club. Clearly the club dont think he will be good enough for us going forward.

Comment

One of twelve to go

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...d-3111997.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              There's a few in there that were rated. Hope they all find clubs.
                              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                              X