• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for another Burton Player?

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...lbion-11323045

Jesus wept.

Comment

Why yet another LB when that's one of the few positions we're well covered in?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Why yet another LB when that's one of the few positions we're well covered in?
        Guess the plan will be to send Kpekawa out on loan?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Guess the plan will be to send Kpekawa out on loan?
          Stupid plan then IMO. Kpekawa looks well ready at this level now, for me.

Comment

Maybe its just paper talk? Jimmy used to manage him ... 2 + 2 = 5 etc.

Comment

Maybe they are still worried about Robinson .

He should be first choice if fit and I would of imagined with perch and kepewka the lb position was one of the positions we least had to worry about.

Hoping it's just paper talk though as there are many more important positions we need to think about.

Comment

Perch, Robinson, Kepekwa, Konchesky, Traore, Hill, Yun

Were we really in crisis last season like what's being made out?

Comment

I imagine Kpekawa will be CB/lb and Robinson is still an injury worry. So.he probably is right in that we need cover.

Comment

This Burton player is out of contract so if Jimmy thinks he can do a job then it's worth a punt

Comment

Don't see the harm in it if he's decent, I'm sure no one would argue if a freebee from Burton became our undisputed first choice left back anyway!
                      The left back positions was one of my concerns for next season, it's all well and good having Robinson and Kpekewa but none of us know if Robinson's knee will play up again and it might already be playing up given he hasn't even been on the bench since Charlton. Kpekewa looks like he's getting better with every game but who knows if that's just beginners luck?

Having cover is a good choice imo, especially a freebee whom Burton fans rate highly!

Comment

Can always have Kpekwa as a CB.

Must be an issue with Robinson as he is clearly the best LB at the club.

Comment

might see Kpekwa as a CB, therfore needs cover for Robinson as yun, Traore and Hill all now gone.

Makes sense to me

Comment

Kpekwa might end up being a decent player, jury still out for me, long way to go and all that with only playing a handful this year. IMO he should have been thrown in earlier if he was any good.

Robinson has played 1/2 games but clearly the scouts on this forum believe he is the next Phillip Lahm.

So after that we are pretty screwed, IMO we do need a new LB.

Comment

With Perch, Kpekawa and Robinson we are already amply covered in that position.

We have FAR bigger priorities in other positions than adding yet another LB to the squad.

Comment

Working...
                              X