Tom Bradshaw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Bradshaw!

How good is he and could he step up and be the 20 goal a season striker we need.

Seen on Twitter we are linked with him. I've seen himanfew times on tv but not live so can't really comment to much.

I'd personally like to see us target someone proven at this level or above if we are going to mount a promotion challenge.

Maybe that's harsh on the lad but I'm not to familiar with him tbh. Anyone seen much of him or think he could take us to the next level in terms of striker acquisition?

Never heard of him

Comment

Not for me. We already have Washington in that mould would like us to find a gem abroad like Kodija.

Comment

Welsh international age 23,plays for Walsall with 33 in69.

Comment

Just done a twitter search and the only clubs i can see are Preston who are the favourites to get him with a 3 million bid, and Wigan and Reading. Haven't seen QPR anywhere. You sure about this Maids?
          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 12-05-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

We've already got one expensive lower league striker signing that we need to utilise. Would much rather a loan from the premier league to compete with the two strikers already on our books.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Not for me. We already have Washington in that mould would like us to find a gem abroad like Kodija.
              Could we not get Kodija? Wonder how much he would be look3 d good.

Comment

Football league 1 rumours

Tom Bradshaw is drawing interest from Preston North End, Fulham and QPR. #wfc #pnefc #ffc #qpr #saddlers

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  Could we not get Kodija? Wonder how much he would be look3 d good.
                  Don't think Bristol would sell him, they wanna make a serious promotion challenge next season and I imagine he's pretty key to their plans.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    Don't think Bristol would sell him, they wanna make a serious promotion challenge next season and I imagine he's pretty key to their plans.
                    cant see they would be in a position to turn down good money (good money for them that is) and wont be good for them if the player is upset about not being allowed to move up.

Dont know anything about him to judge in all honesty. But with Washington being somewhat unknown (think thats generous) and Polter not prolific, dont think we can afford to take a chance on someone. Need someone proven.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      They'd better sack their manager and get Warnock in

#miracleworker

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        How good is he and could he step up and be the 20 goal a season striker we need.

Seen on Twitter we are linked with him. I've seen himanfew times on tv but not live so can't really comment to much.

I'd personally like to see us target someone proven at this level or above if we are going to mount a promotion challenge.

Maybe that's harsh on the lad but I'm not to familiar with him tbh. Anyone seen much of him or think he could take us to the next level in terms of striker acquisition?
                        Watched him in play off against Barnsley. Made Polter look like a super star.

Comment

We bought Conor Washington for £3m and can't get him to score yet.

If we're gonna spend that kind of money, I'd hope it was on someone established.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            We bought Conor Washington for £3m and can't get him to score yet.

If we're gonna spend that kind of money, I'd hope it was on someone established.
                            Yep, this.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2