Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR Signings Rated By West London Sport.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Signings Rated By West London Sport.

WLS rates this seasons signings

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-signings-rated

Edit - could a mod sort the thread title please. Not sure what happened there.

I'm not a Perch worshipper as such, but giving him the same rating as Tozser and a lower rating than Konch and JET?
    QPR since 1993
    WATRB since 2015
    First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

noticed a few 'off the pitch' comments relating to Chery and Polts, to be fair they didn't handle it spot on but I consider both players had every right to be pissed off with their treatment and limited chances early doors, I mean what would we prefer someone who just sat on the sidelines collecting their money or someone who gets seriously annoyed about limited chances?

Comment

Title sorted.

Comment

Ta, Kevin.

Comment

Surprised Angella was rated worse than Toszer. Dont get me wrong, Angella wasn't pulling up any tree's but was more reliable than toszer.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
              Surprised Angella was rated worse than Toszer. Dont get me wrong, Angella wasn't pulling up any tree's but was more reliable than toszer.
              Yep, plus Perch should have been a 6 not a 5 IMO. Other than that, fairly decent assessment.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yah, not sure how they could give Konchesky a 6 and perch a 5??? Tozser didn't deserve that mark.
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Christ 15 incomings and they forgot Gobern & Blackwood !

I hope we halve that this Summer / next season.

Comment

All based on opinions I guess.

Comment

WLS are consistently off the ball with a lot of what they do from what I've seen. Never been a big fan of them to be honest.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

"Toszers set-pieces have been an asset"

Comment

Thought Perchs score was very harsh.

Comment

To put anyone on that list in line with Toszer is shocking. Fans haven't taken to him.....too right, it's like playing with 10 men.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              "Toszers set-pieces have been an asset"

Unbelievable isn't it, such assets that he's gotten one assist from them. Meanwhile Faurlin gets 5 and even Phillips got 3, but "Tozser's set pieces have been an asset" haha. God the quality journalism churned out by WLS... Phenomenal stuff.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X