Now we know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we know

The teams in championship next season whose your punt to win it?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Newcastle
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Yeah Newcastle straight back up I reckon.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Maybe not, they will need to make changes.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Maybe not, they will need to make changes.
          That team will be ripped apart.
          Norwich will be in the best condition to challenge to bounce straight back.
          Also, still two spots to be decided, one up from league one and losing one up to the Premiership.

Comment

Norwich will be stronger than Newcastle next season. I'll wait until the Summer signings are done before I throw our hat into the ring
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Norwich. They'll be similar to Burnley IMO in that they will keep the majority of their side together plus have a manager that is proven at this level.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Newcastle will smash the division and norwichvwill be right up there.

Will be hard for us to go up automatically next year but if we strengthen sensibly then still optimistic we will be top 6.

Comment

Think Newcastle will struggle, team ripped apart, need new manager and if they don't make a good start fans will turn and could get nasty for them

Comment

Norwich will walk it in my view

Villa and Newcastle in for difficult time

Comment

problem is most teams, if they strengthen sensibly, even the ones who struggled badly, will fancy their chances of making the top 6. I know the purse strings have been tightened, but there is no way we will get out of championship anytime soon without spending a few quid, apart from going in the opposite direction.

Comment

Norwich need a striker and CB (don't we all!) and they'll be a formidable team next season. Villa need an entire new team. Depends who Newcastle manage to or want to keep...play offs at least.

Comment

Yeah I reckon Norwich too. Villa will finish the low end of midtable I reckon

Comment

Newcastle apparently spent 80 million in the hope of staying up so there is no way as far as I can see of them keeping that side together.

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                              Norwich need a striker and CB (don't we all!) and they'll be a formidable team next season. Villa need an entire new team. Depends who Newcastle manage to or want to keep...play offs at least.
                              For the PL maybe, but Norwich have a solid all round team for 2nd tier football. Cameron Jerome is a superb striker at this level, and Bassong and Martin will be 1 of the best CB pairings in the league. If they keep hold of their key players (I think they will) they will be right up there.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X