Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some good transfer targets here from the prem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin Mirallas?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Kevin Mirallas?
      No chance

Comment

Giving it a second thought I agree with you. Wishful thinking.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Big rumour on 606 that we are swapping Hoilett for Burnleys George Boyd.
          How good will that be if we can trade a player that don't even play for us anymore eh. The club are deffo getting cleverer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            How good will that be if we can trade a player that don't even play for us anymore eh. The club are deffo getting cleverer.
            It's a Facto rumour so it's a load of bollacks!

Comment

Haha that would be something kev!

Boyd would be a good addition though!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                It's a Facto rumour so it's a load of bollacks!

Comment

Hoilett is out of contract so can't be swapped so that's rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

I keep seeing these rumors of "if we can give them hoilett and we get ###XX in return".

Either Hoilett Signs a new contract of which he wont be going anywhere this window, or he doesn't and is a free agent and his next club move has fark all to do with us.

At a guess i would imagine his old man is touting him round as we speak and seeing if there is a better offer on the table than ours.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Straight outta Godfreys the Bakers so I'm going to believe....it willl happen.
                      Oh and the Doddinghurst cuckoo is warbling the names of Lewis Grabbon and Jay Rodd. Two other done deals.
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 13-05-2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

How the hell would this be possible, given the player is out of contract

Also GB is quite some player for Burnley, cant see it happening IMO. Not sure I would want him at 30, would rather take another punt on Junior on a reduced wages deal as well.

Comment

Oh and the Doddinghurst cuckoo is warbling the names of Lewis Grabbon and Jay Rodd. Two other done deals.
                          Rodriguez to QPR? That is probably the most idiotic thing I have heard today.

Comment

Its all just facto totally making stuff up to wind them up on 606, like he did to us here.

Back to life, back to reality, get Wells and I'll be so revved I'll combust

Comment

Its all just facto totally making stuff up to wind them up on 606, like he did to us here.

Back to life, back to reality, get Wells and I'll be so revved I'll combust
                              Wells should be the main target IMO. Would be like when we signed Austin.....you know you'll get goals.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                LFW say wer'e interested in young Arsenal c/b Isac Hayden been on loan at Hull
                                Originally posted by Norths View Post
                                Would be a decent signing.
                                Haydens never played CB for Hull. He's a DM, and one who can't get into Brucie's squad ahead of Livermore, Huddlestone, David Meyler, and Mo Diame.
                                so... idk
                                Rangers Til I Die
                                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                                X