Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some good transfer targets here from the prem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some good transfer targets here from the prem!

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/5-p...next-season/6/

I especially would welcome the acquisition of Liam Moore. Him and hall at the back for the next few years would be amazing.

Liam Moore is a good shout, but would be surprised if Leicester would let him go on a permanent.

Comment

Any Norwich or Newcastle players you think would be worthwhile?

Comment

Adam Armstrong on loan at Coventry from Newcastle would be the one I would go after.

Comment

Ciaren clark. Aston villa. Good defender.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Josh Murphy (21 year old Winger with Norwich)
            Looked a tidy player when we played MK Dons as was on loan there.
            Ended up playing all 46 games and was named there player of the season as well.

Would sell Phillips and go after him.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/5-p...next-season/6/

I especially would welcome the acquisition of Liam Moore. Him and hall at the back for the next few years would be amazing.
              cant see Ings leaving the prem. If anyone, i imagine Burnley would get him back.

Gibson - no thanks, too injury prone

Moore - would be a good signing but think Leicester will keep hold of most now they have champions league games totting up.

United Lad - No ta. been stung with a few like that in the past.

Frazier Campbell - would be a good option to have, but would hope we could sign someone a little more prolific than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                cant see Ings leaving the prem. If anyone, i imagine Burnley would get him back.

Gibson - no thanks, too injury prone

Moore - would be a good signing but think Leicester will keep hold of most now they have champions league games totting up.

United Lad - No ta. been stung with a few like that in the past.

Frazier Campbell - would be a good option to have, but would hope we could sign someone a little more prolific than him.
                I think the Ings idea is very ambitious as I'm pretty sure most lower prem teams would bite liverpools hands off to get hold of him.

Moore could be a possibility as can't see him getting regular football there. However there will be a que for his signature.
                Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 12-05-2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Danny Ings !!!? Not in a million years would he be playing in the Championship again.

Comment

i think this thread is 'generally' looking in the wrong direction.

Most of those listed will be wanting close to Prem wages. So we're out of the running and rightly so.
                    Plus the Club keep emphasizing we want young 'upcoming' players and we're probably looking down not up.

Comment

Premiership players in the main look down their noses at the championship, so by and large if they fail to get a PL club willing to take them on, only money and lots of it will make them accept the escalator. There are a few gems like Dunne and Nelsen out there who are willing to roll their sleeves up and do the job they would be paid to do, but most would be sniffy about it, think the Boswinga syndrome, I'm too good for you.

Comment

LFW say wer'e interested in young Arsenal c/b Isac Hayden been on loan at Hull

Comment

Liam Moore is very good

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            LFW say wer'e interested in young Arsenal c/b Isac Hayden been on loan at Hull
                            Would be a decent signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              Would be a decent signing.
                              and also a realistic target.

Comment

Working...
                              X