Lansbury and Mancienne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lansbury and Mancienne

Queens Park Rangers are set to bid a total of £4 million for two Nottingham Forest players this summer, according to The Sun.

The London club want to sign midfielder Henri Lansbury, who has been linked with a move away recently, along with defender Michael Mancienne.

QPR confirmed this week that they are set to release seven players this summer, meaning that boss Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink will have some work to do in the transfer market.

http://the72.co.uk/53977/qpr-in-4-mi...orest-players/

Must be better out there for that sort of money!

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      Queens Park Rangers are set to bid a total of £4 million for two Nottingham Forest players this summer, according to The Sun.

The London club want to sign midfielder Henri Lansbury, who has been linked with a move away recently, along with defender Michael Mancienne.

QPR confirmed this week that they are set to release seven players this summer, meaning that boss Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink will have some work to do in the transfer market.

http://the72.co.uk/53977/qpr-in-4-mi...orest-players/
      As I said in another thread, for that price, would be an absolute steal.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        Given that we paid 2.7 for CW and that is a fairly standard price for a striker of his calibre, getting these two in for 4 mil is a bargain haha.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I'm happy with that. 2 good solid players, in positions we need to strengthen. Would be odd seeing Mancienne back though.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Seeing that Burnley were bidding £3/4 mill for lansbury last season it doesnt seem like a bad deal.

Comment

Would be over the moon if we pulled that deal.

Both championship proven players and decent ages. Even mancienne at 28 isn't over the hill at all.

They would bring energy and experience to the team and would be amazing to see Lansbury dictating the centre of the field. Imagine if we got cousins as well what a partnership that could be!!

Comment

Lansbury I can understand but I always thought mancienne was a weak streak of pi ss that was a god damn awful centre half and right back. I went to st Marys and saw mancienne put in a shocking performance and that game alone we should stay well clear. I don't want nedum in our back line but this would be a dreadful replacement
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Two good buys. Not sure how Mancienne has progressed but he looked tidy when we last had him, albeit 22 years ago. Always been a fan of Lansbury.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Lansbury I can understand but I always thought mancienne was a weak streak of pi ss that was a god damn awful centre half and right back. I went to st Marys and saw mancienne put in a shocking performance and that game alone we should stay well clear. I don't want nedum in our back line but this would be a dreadful replacement
                    I was a season ticket holder when we had mancienne on loan and for the most of it I thought he was a very good player. Had a couple of off days granted but he was very young back then in all fairness.
                    Still thought he looked class for his age at the time and was gutted we didn't get him permanently.

I have a lot of connections at Forrest for certain reasons and I know he's highly thought off there. My mate just text to say he's had a very decent season this season and that they are keen to keep him.

Comment

Would be very happy with them.

Comment

At least this means we're not being conned by Peterborough again

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          I'm happy with that. 2 good solid players, in positions we need to strengthen. Would be odd seeing Mancienne back though.
                          M M good footballer Ginge but never a solid defender couldn't handle being put under pressure if I remember right

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Two good buys. Not sure how Mancienne has progressed but he looked tidy when we last had him, albeit 22 years ago. Always been a fan of Lansbury.
                            Ditto. 2 steady players and for that price a decent deal if we can pull it off. £4m for 2 established Championship players is nothing given the current market.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              I remember Mancienne being pretty decent tbh? I seem to recall him being quite composed and a tidy player, if a bit weak (no doubt that side of his game will have come on massively since then).
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X