No announcement yet.

Ned and his future at QPR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is public message board where people post as they see fit and that means just that. What is does not mean is when they do so and it is not in agreement with you that you can challenge them. I know you are going to miss Faurlin Nas but no need for your constant wanting to be right.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      It is public message board where people post as they see fit and that means just that. What is does not mean is when they do so and it is not in agreement with you that you can challenge them. I know you are going to miss Faurlin Nas but no need for your constant wanting to be right.
      Kindly get off your own hype, if you have a right to post what you want, I have a right to question it. Please do explain what you think makes Ned bad on the ball? The fact that he looks big and more of a lump of a player than a technical one? Because as I've said, there's plenty of proof that he's good on the ball. If your eyes are the only thing you have to back up your point, I'd recommend a specsavers, I went a while back, got my lenses for a good price and can see better than ever mate
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Now now just a tad personal young man so I think I shall leave it there as games with people on message boards are not my thing especially with someone who has never played the game. God bless you young man and keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Now now just a tad personal young man so I think I shall leave it there as games with people on message boards are not my thing especially with someone who has never played the game. God bless you young man and keep up the good work.
          Personal? Not at all mate, just a bit of light hearted banter. Once again, I'll remind you, I've played football enough, I play football enough, I watch football enough, I read football enough and I study football enough to have a fairly valid opinion on the sport so I wouldn't discount things I say because they disagree with you. I've never written a song before, but I'll damn sure have an opinion on a song, same would apply here if I didn't play football, even though I actually do.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Ned is average at best, he has been at the club for a few years, he is on big wages and cost a few quid.. Not quite sure how he ended up with the captaincy.. Everyone has there own agenda on that. But he has to be moved on. If he is that good in the Centre why has he been shifted out to RB where I think he is equally as poor. I hope he is moved on, the club have decided to sever ties with Faurlin and Clint maybe it's time for Onouha to go.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Personal? Not at all mate, just a bit of light hearted banter. Once again, I'll remind you, I've played football enough, I play football enough, I watch football enough, I read football enough and I study football enough to have a fairly valid opinion on the sport so I wouldn't discount things I say because they disagree with you. I've never written a song before, but I'll damn sure have an opinion on a song, same would apply here if I didn't play football, even though I actually do.
              what team do u play for nas

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                what team do u play for nas
                I play currently in my uni department. Not the most regular as it stands at least to a competitive standpoint, used to play a lot more regularly at school, wasn't that bad, certainly wouldn't say I was good, but I was good enough and if I didn't have some random lung thingy (never really knew what it was), would have played to a higher standard. As it happened, I ended up playing for the 3rd team back then. Now I play whenever we set up a game against another department or another university's department. It's difficult with the limited time I get to do much, but hopefully with a fall in course load I can get more than just these and the occasional power league matches.

Comment

Ned and Hall looked great together. But JFH comments do make me think Ned may not be first choice next season as I cant imagine he would be getting rid of Hall. I dont actually mind if our cb pairing is Ned and Hall as long as the backup is better. RB needs fixing, as Ned isnt good enough there,

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                    Ned and Hall looked great together. But JFH comments do make me think Ned may not be first choice next season as I cant imagine he would be getting rid of Hall. I dont actually mind if our cb pairing is Ned and Hall as long as the backup is better. RB needs fixing, as Ned isnt good enough there,
                    hopefully right back will be sealed with Furlong and Perch.

Comment

hopefully right back will be sealed with Furlong and Perch.
                      I would love Furlong to be good enough, as two generations of one family would certainly be a good thing for the club. Hopefully he gets a chance pre season.

Comment

Mancienne Ned hall Robinson

Back up of

Perch, kepewka and Pierre!

Just going on the defence alone would the back 4 above be considered good enough for a top 6 team in the championship?

Personally I'd they stayed fit lost of the year is say yes!

Comment

Everyone says he looks uncomfortable in possession, as far as I'm aware, he's the only person on a saturday looking to use the ball and get forward from defence. Don't know where this whole thing came from that he can't use the ball.
                          come on Nas, do you actually believe he is comfortable on the ball? Is one of the worst i have seen in my time down rangers with the ball at his feet.

nothing more frustrating than seeing him play RB, get himself into a decent crossing position, then turn around and play it back.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                            If he is that good in the Centre why has he been shifted out to RB where I think he is equally as poor.
                            Because when Perch is unavailable or is shifted to LB, there is simply no-one else. Had we not put Furlong out on loan or sold Harriman, Onuha would not have played there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Because when Perch is unavailable or is shifted to LB, there is simply no-one else. Had we not put Furlong out on loan or sold Harriman, Onuha would not have played there.
                              But surely a CB position/partnership is more important than RB. But he is still poor.
                              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Nass, if possible, please can you provide the stats for how many times Ned has played a backward pass when playing at RB, relative to sideways and forward passes, and in comparison to the other Championship FB's. Thanks.

And please be honest with the results

Comment

Working...
                                X