Thread: A big 'Thank You' to Smarkets

Blog Entries

Thumbs up A big 'Thank You' to Smarkets

WeAreTheRangersBoys would like to thank QPR's shirt sponsors 'Smarkets' for kindly donating two tickets for home matches throughout this season to members of our site.

The members listed below have all won tickets this year and on behalf of all the winners and everyone on this site, we'd like to say "Thank you so much, you've made many QPR fans very happy!"

Match ticket winners: Ed the Ball, Norths, QPR4life, Maidohoops, @davidjcasellas (via twitter) 'qpr', Athy, Isleworth, Oliver0203, 72bus, Isleworth, OneJamieMackie, Mem, qprjeff1882, stanley, cocneycowboy and Vanhoop.

If I've missed anyone out please let me know and I'll add you.

Thank you.

My sister is Rangers through and through and those 2 tickets give her and her son some quality time together ! Thank you
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Blog Entries

Great stuff from them and yourself MYU mate, people are quick to have a pop for banning certain posters etc but big credit due for these such acts, very much appreciated .
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

great gesture from that firm and their chap in charge of marketing and promotions definitely deserves a clap. I will definitely be signing up for an account and having a punt or two.
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Thank you very much indeed.