Clint Hill to leave after QPR elect not to renew his contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    This. A pair of f acking useless c ants. And so f acking boring too. Talentless and mediocre pair of w ankers.

Am sad as well as fuming.
    Was wondering where you were.

I'd assumed you had gone to Harlington.

Comment

It is what it is I guess, don't personally agree with the decision but no amount of complaining or slating Les and JFH is gonna change it.

For both Clint and Ale, always have great memories of them and will be delighted to see either back down Rangers in the years to come. Both played with massive heart and earned the respect they got. Time to look to the future now and hopefully see some of the younger players fill the gap left by these departures. Got some real prospects at the club, Grant Hall for instance and hopefully we can see these guys step up and continue to mature as players! You R's!
      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        This. A pair of f acking useless c ants. And so f acking boring too. Talentless and mediocre pair of w ankers.

Am sad as well as fuming.

Comment

Hope to see him back in the future as staff. He give us 1000% and wish him all the very best. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Hope to see him back in the future as staff. He give us 1000% and wish him all the very best. Thank you.
            Perhaps we can start a thread positively reflecting on Clint? One in which the rubbish words Jimmy, Floyd, Hasselbaink, Les and Ferdinand don't feature.

Comment

Didn't know Angella was going

Comment

Hill I would have kept without a second thought but again can see reasons he's been released

I personally would have found a squad place for Hill.

Clint thank you Mr QPR for your commitment to our club. A Rangers Legend

Comment

Poll added.

Comment

Ok Ale leaving I get, I dont get why Clint is leaving. He is QPR through and through, he was still a great backup and he was willing to stay that way. This is the wrong decision.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                      Ok Ale leaving I get, I dont get why Clint is leaving. He is QPR through and through, he was still a great backup and he was willing to stay that way. This is the wrong decision.

Comment

Don't the rules mean we'd have to offer them terms at least as good as they're on now if we wished to keep them? This means they can leave and see what else is on offer and maybe go somewhere else OR they could re-join us on lesser terms in a few months if nobody else wants them..... sounds fair and equitable to me. I know it doesn't always pan out but you'd imagine Clint making a cracking manager one day.

Comment

yet we keep henry !!!

Comment

On reflection the club has done the right thing ! But it seems so unfair Clint and Ali being named as unwanted along with the parasiticle Ponce's that have given the club nothing just taken

Comment

Loved ale and clint but I also remember how we offered contracts and nursed ale through 3 career ending injuries. Clint wants to play regularly and JFH wants to play players that he thinks can play 46 games - sadly the two don't match as I agree with JFH that clint wont manage 46 matches.

All great stories come to an end. Thanks ale and clint for everything and good luck going forward with other clubs.

Comment

I for one think its the right thing to do. They can leave with their heads held high. Imagine the stick they would get if age or pace got to them next season ? Would like to remember them as great servants to our club and not let them become an embarrassment.
                                Sir Clint and Sir Ale thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X