Faurlin Departs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin Departs.

Confirmed his departure this morning on instagram, thanks Ale. But the right decision I believe
    Yes
    52.38%
    No
    47.62%

Faurlin Departs

https://twitter.com/alefaurlin/statu...00244489584640

Comment

:(

Comment

His full statement:

alefaurlin
        After 7 seasons a long journey with some tough difficult spells but with some of the best and more precious moments in my career I write you to say goodbye,I won't comment on the decision. I Just wanna thank everyone at QPR.Thanks to every single person who work behinds the scenes,you all been so important to me and to us the players. But more than nothing massive thanks to the fans,for your support!!for your loyalty especially on the bad moments!I will be eternally grateful for that!! Im really happy and please to have been fit and available for selection all season.Playing 30 games it's a massive bust and motivation for me!! I want more...Im healthy and I wanna play football more than ever!! once again GRACIAS POR TODO my family!! Ursssssss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFLlpHHKqkg/

Comment

Slightly disappointed but at the same time liking this get tough stance from the manager.

Comment

Sad, was a great player before his injuries, unfortunately a shadow of his former self. Best of Luck Ale!
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Great player but right time to move on. Good luck to him.

Comment

Crazy decision IMO.

Comment

Did he decide himself to not renew, or was this a decision by the club?
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I can see both sides of this one.

On one hand I think Faurlin has been one of our better players this season. But on the other, our central midfield definitely needs a shake up. Not dynamic enough, we get bossed way too often and for a team that typically plays with 2 reasonably defensively minded central midfielders, we really don't protect our back 4 well enough.

Hopefully this signals that Jimmy has a couple of acquisitions in mind in that position this summer. Releasing Ale will only be a mistake if we don't sign a couple of central midfielders that are better.

It will be interesting to see what happens to Karl Henry now. For me if Faurlin has gone then Henry probably needs to go too, unless of course he is happy with a 1 year contract as a squad player.

Comment

Judging by his statement it definitely wasn't his decision! Is a shame as we are very very light in midfield, assuming tozser and Henry also go. Just leaves luongo and doughty so will def need bolstering heavily.

Out of all our end of contract players he would have been the one I would have thought would def get a one year deal

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                        Judging by his statement it definitely wasn't his decision! Is a shame as we are very very light in midfield, assuming tozser and Henry also go. Just leaves luongo and doughty so will def need bolstering heavily.

Out of all our end of contract players he would have been the one I would have thought would def get a one year deal
                        If henry has been given a new contract after this lad has been bombed out, i will be furious.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

One of the non money grabbers and they release him first. Unreal

I hope he proves he should have been given another year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            our central midfield definitely needs a shake up.
                            Understatement of the year. Way too pedestrian.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              if Faurlin has gone then Henry probably needs to go too
                              Dave Mac: "Manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has indicated that out-of-contract trio Alejandro Faurlin, Clint Hill and Karl Henry are not part of his plans."
                              : http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/j...t-qpr-contract

'Indicated' being the operative word, so by no means confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                              X