Congratulations to Burton and Wigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Burton and Wigan

Two of the teams we will be playing next season.

Really looking forward to playing Burton and Villa next season. Such a great story for Burton, Non league the whole time until 2009.

Comment

Really happy for both of them, especially Burton. Its a nice thing to see checking their forums out and seeing how humble they are about their club, they're overachieving massively and are loving every minute of it.

QPR aside, this season has been wonderful for so many teams.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        Really happy for both of them, especially Burton. .
        You wont be smiling six months down the line when they've turned us over..... only joking.....

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
          Really looking forward to playing Burton and Villa next season. Such a great story for Burton, Non league the whole time until 2009.
          I agree with you

Comment

Pleased for Burton and Wigan. Wigan might be a team who can compete higher up the league next season, but i see Burton as an almost certianty for relegation. They have scrambled home since JFH left and i expect them to struggle next year. Same as Villa.

With it looking like Norwich and Newcastle joining Villa, i reckon them two will both be right at the top of table next season and anyone finishing above them would have done well.

Comment

Working...
            X