Summer Transfer Rumour and twitter thread 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR_Transf_News ‎@Qpr_Transf_News
    RT @ByrneBarry - Huddersfield fans seem convinced Lynch is on his way to #QPR for £1mil. They also speak highly... http://fb.me/7lmFBhdBR

Don't know anything about him but, he is championship level in a good solid team. its a plus from me.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      QPR_Transf_News ‎@Qpr_Transf_News
      RT @ByrneBarry - Huddersfield fans seem convinced Lynch is on his way to #QPR for £1mil. They also speak highly... http://fb.me/7lmFBhdBR

Don't know anything about him but, he is championship level in a good solid team. its a plus from me.
      Neither do I mate but been scrolling through Twitter all day and to a man all the Huddersfield fans have rated him and said he's their best defender. Always good to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Neither do I mate but been scrolling through Twitter all day and to a man all the Huddersfield fans have rated him and said he's their best defender. Always good to see.
        He's ex Brighton. Left footed and can cover at LB but prefers CB. Mates round my way don't massively rate him from his brighton days but he's been away for a while so could have improved

Comment

• Francesco Guerrieri
          ‏@francguer1

���� #Townsend (Newcastle) e #Sandro (Qpr) in trattativa con lo @Sporting_CP
          �� Record

(translation: #Townsend (Newcastle) and #Sandro (QPR) in talks with the @Sporting_CP)

Comment

• Sergi Canos has asked to leave Liverpool with Watford/QPR interested & is rated at £4m by #LFC. (Press Association)

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post

Francesco Guerrieri
              ‏@francguer1

���� #Townsend (Newcastle) e #Sandro (Qpr) in trattativa con lo @Sporting_CP
              �� Record

(translation: #Townsend (Newcastle) and #Sandro (QPR) in talks with the @Sporting_CP)

Would be amazing if we can shift him on!!

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Would be amazing if we can shift him on!!
                They'd take him on for a good fee, wages and all. Would be amazing to get rid.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Pete O'Rourke ‎@SportsPeteO
                  Queens Park Rangers midfielder Sandro is poised for a move to Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon. #QPR #WBA http://www.teamtalk.com/news/west-br...-sporting-move

Photo published for Exclusive: West Brom loanee Sandro lined up for Sporting move - TEAMtalk | Latest Football News &...

Comment

• David McIntyre ‎@davidmcintyre76
                    Few days off. Usually means total ###### on #QPR floating round. This time though, good work by some. Bidwell, Lynch, French lads- all legit

Comment

• apparently, we will be getting a fee for sandro. deal close according to daily mail and football72.com

Comment

• Hits... you going to do a transfer table again to see who gets the most signings correct?

If so then I'll buy the winner a QPR shirt (Home or Away) of their choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Hits... you going to do a transfer table again to see who gets the most signings correct?

If so then I'll buy the winner a QPR shirt (Home or Away) of their choice.
                          Agreed on this, but can we also make it a bit more fun than just itk's and give points out for player leaving or arriving, nation leaving to, club leaving to, etc. Could get more people involved.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• My highlight of the year is Hits in the know table.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Agreed on this, but can we also make it a bit more fun than just itk's and give points out for player leaving or arriving, nation leaving to, club leaving to, etc. Could get more people involved.
                              To much work unless your willing to do it, simple is the best way so everyone understands it.

Comment

• Can we compete with Watford regarding Canos? Matchtime, perhaps. How good is he?
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X