Summer Transfer Rumour and twitter thread 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scouts in Attendance ‏@scoutsattending 21m21 minutes ago
    #qpr chief scout watched 25yo Legia Warsaw MF Michal Kucharczyk in 3-0 win over Pogon on Sun...#wwfc also interested

Comment

News now that FC Twente are getting relegated due to financial troubles. I would definitely take some of their players without question. Obviously Ziyech will go to a prem or top division club, he's too good for the champ, but I'd love to see us sign Cabral and Felipe Gutierrez. Great winger and cm there. Ter Avest as well is only 18 and made 28 appearances for them at right back although he's more of a danny simpson type in that he doesn't get forward as well as he defends.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Joel Lynch from Huddersfield apparently. CB.

Comment

another player linked from the mighty burton.

Burton Mail Sport ✔ ‎@BurtonMailSport
          #QPR interested in @DamienMccrory but Clough says he and Akins want to stay at #BAFC http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/sport

View image on Twitter
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

FootballLeagueWorld ‎@FLeagueWorld
            TRANSFER NEWS: West Bromwich Albion weighing up move for Championship star #WBA #QPR http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/wes...pionship-star/
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Seen him play, Fordy?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Sauce mate?

Comment

Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
                  Sauce mate?
                  http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...joel-lynch/#12

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Seen him play, Fordy?
                    Only the few times he's played against us Shania. Huddersfield fans rate him highly though some think he is one of the best in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Only the few times he's played against us Shania. Huddersfield fans rate him highly though some think he is one of the best in the league.
                      http://m.downatthemac.proboards.com/...l-lynch?page=1
                      Have a read of that. Sounds quality

Comment

• League One Rumours ‏@FL1Rumours 10m10 minutes ago

Tom Bradshaw is drawing interest from Preston North End, Fulham and QPR. #wfc #pnefc #ffc #qpr #saddlers
                        1 retweet 1 like

https://twitter.com/FL1Rumours/statu...00648071426049

Comment

• Sergi Gomez, defender from Celta Vigo being linked with us and Fulham on a few Spanish sites.

http://vigo.eldesmarque.com/celta/no...-a-sergi-gomez

Translation:

THE TWO ENGLISH CLUBS NEGOTIATE WITH THE PLAYER'S AGENT
                          Fulham and QPR tempt Sergi Gómez
                          Written by MV / AB

Thursday, 19 May 2016 21:45

In his recent interview to Faro de Vigo, Carlos Mouriño unveiled the Celta had received an offer of six million euros from a club in the English Championship by a major player. From ElDesmarque Vigo you can confirm that the player is Sergi Gómez and that two negotiating teams are joining Fulham and Queens Park Rangers .

Sergi Gómez, present and future to the axis of the rear
                          Celta wants to renew Sergi Gómez
                          The first to give the name of Catalan was the companion of Your Radio, Fon Garcia, in his personal account of Twitter . After confirming the information, we got in touch with the player's agent, Francesc Valdivieso, who confirmed that Sergi Gomez has an English agent who is responsible for managing its future. This person directly leads negotiations both with the British clubs like Celta for its renewal.

Although Mouriño goes almost closed the renewal of the plant, Valdivieso assured us that "can be intense for summer because it has already received proposals from Fulham and QPR;. And are not the only the exact amount of the clause is unknown termination of Sergi Gómez, although it could be around those 6 million euros.

The defense contract ends on 30 June 2017 and in England is a player with a big sign. personal friends as Muniesa, current player of Stoke City, you have spoken well of British football. So far, only Fulham and QPR, two clubs from the English second division with great economic potential, have held serious negotiations with the British agent Catalan. Sergi Gómez no frowns an exit, but only one irresistible offer economically you I would leave Celta by a team from the Championship. the summer is expected intense in 'Casa Celta' with this matter.

Comment

• Cheers mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Sergi Gomez, defender from Celta Vigo being linked with us and Fulham on a few Spanish sites.

http://vigo.eldesmarque.com/celta/no...-a-sergi-gomez

Translation:

THE TWO ENGLISH CLUBS NEGOTIATE WITH THE PLAYER'S AGENT
                              Fulham and QPR tempt Sergi Gómez
                              Written by MV / AB

Thursday, 19 May 2016 21:45

In his recent interview to Faro de Vigo, Carlos Mouriño unveiled the Celta had received an offer of six million euros from a club in the English Championship by a major player. From ElDesmarque Vigo you can confirm that the player is Sergi Gómez and that two negotiating teams are joining Fulham and Queens Park Rangers .

Sergi Gómez, present and future to the axis of the rear
                              Celta wants to renew Sergi Gómez
                              The first to give the name of Catalan was the companion of Your Radio, Fon Garcia, in his personal account of Twitter . After confirming the information, we got in touch with the player's agent, Francesc Valdivieso, who confirmed that Sergi Gomez has an English agent who is responsible for managing its future. This person directly leads negotiations both with the British clubs like Celta for its renewal.

Although Mouriño goes almost closed the renewal of the plant, Valdivieso assured us that "can be intense for summer because it has already received proposals from Fulham and QPR;. And are not the only the exact amount of the clause is unknown termination of Sergi Gómez, although it could be around those 6 million euros.

The defense contract ends on 30 June 2017 and in England is a player with a big sign. personal friends as Muniesa, current player of Stoke City, you have spoken well of British football. So far, only Fulham and QPR, two clubs from the English second division with great economic potential, have held serious negotiations with the British agent Catalan. Sergi Gómez no frowns an exit, but only one irresistible offer economically you I would leave Celta by a team from the Championship. the summer is expected intense in 'Casa Celta' with this matter.
                              I doubt and hope we wouldnt consider spending 4-5 million this summer on an unknown foreign player, especially in defense. Similar to Angella, they struggle with the pace and force of the game so i cant see this worth the gamble.

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                                I doubt and hope we wouldnt consider spending 4-5 million this summer on an unknown foreign player, especially in defense. Similar to Angella, they struggle with the pace and force of the game so i cant see this worth the gamble.
                                Just gonna point out that this guy has had a pretty decent season and is a big talent, good age, solid ball player, had a few really good games this season playing in a uniquely difficult league.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X