Summer Transfer Rumour and twitter thread 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    I think we at one stage weere, Hertford Hoop. And if Derby is after Wells, Russel could be off? Just a thought..Russel is quite versatile.
    I haven't seen us linked with him at all. Wouldn't mind us signing him though, good player. I doubt Derby would want to sell though.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      I haven't seen us linked with him at all. Wouldn't mind us signing him though, good player. I doubt Derby would want to sell though.
      Well they've just bid 7m for Forsestieri so maybe they want to offload a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Ok,my bad..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          You do seem to keep an eye on many players over here Shania, you should become chief scout

Thank you, Hertford Hoop. Should I receive such an approch, I would defintly say yes.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Are we still in the market for a left winger?

This guy is available

https://mobile.twitter.com/GFFN/stat...64154394533888
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Are we still in the market for a left winger?

This guy is available

https://mobile.twitter.com/GFFN/stat...64154394533888
              no chance mate. He's pretty highly rated. Played a couple of games for france last year, can't see him moving to the championship

Comment

• According to WLS, there were four trialists in our U-23 team last night. Do any of you know who they were?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• (poorly) google-translated from http://www.ligainsider.de/sven-schip...gelegt-154839/

In the preseason Sven Schipplock was well on its way to take back the self-confidence as a striker for a season without scoring (4 assists in 20 league games). In his Test match appearances he made a research as fit impression contributed to eleven times in the scoring charts - so that it is below all Bundesliga players in the ongoing preparation for third place.

Here, the 27-year-old was almost completely sidelined in the last three tests. Only a nearly ten minute appearance had him coach Bruno Labbadia last granted - probably a hint, hint. But a personal conversation between coach and player, it has already given.

"At the end of the preparation crystallized out which idea has the coach, as he wants to play. It will be seen in the friendlies, as he plans" Schipplock looks loud "Hamburger Abendblatt" his skins at the same swim away. The less he played currently, he makes the more thoughts, of course. "Recently I have not played - it anyone can conclude what the coach said to me."

Schipplock will now for better or worse deal with the possibility of abortion, although this date was not an issue for him; so he did not expect so, insists the attackers. Now he wanted talks with family and also the HSV lead "and then see if there other plans here. In the next week we should then make a decision."

According to the newspaper there for Schipplock whose contract expires at the HSV until 2018, quite a few alternatives: So are two requests from clubs in the lower half of the German Beletage and one of the Queens Park Rangers, in the second division England are represented, are present.

Comment

• " the possibility of abortion" worries me.

Comment

• Decent signing by villa of Chester from Hull

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Decent signing by villa of Chester from Hull
                        Close to getting Bamford aswell, greedy f.eckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                          (poorly) google-translated from http://www.ligainsider.de/sven-schip...gelegt-154839/

In the preseason Sven Schipplock was well on its way to take back the self-confidence as a striker for a season without scoring (4 assists in 20 league games). In his Test match appearances he made a research as fit impression contributed to eleven times in the scoring charts - so that it is below all Bundesliga players in the ongoing preparation for third place.

Here, the 27-year-old was almost completely sidelined in the last three tests. Only a nearly ten minute appearance had him coach Bruno Labbadia last granted - probably a hint, hint. But a personal conversation between coach and player, it has already given.

"At the end of the preparation crystallized out which idea has the coach, as he wants to play. It will be seen in the friendlies, as he plans" Schipplock looks loud "Hamburger Abendblatt" his skins at the same swim away. The less he played currently, he makes the more thoughts, of course. "Recently I have not played - it anyone can conclude what the coach said to me."

Schipplock will now for better or worse deal with the possibility of abortion, although this date was not an issue for him; so he did not expect so, insists the attackers. Now he wanted talks with family and also the HSV lead "and then see if there other plans here. In the next week we should then make a decision."

According to the newspaper there for Schipplock whose contract expires at the HSV until 2018, quite a few alternatives: So are two requests from clubs in the lower half of the German Beletage and one of the Queens Park Rangers, in the second division England are represented, are present.
                          Reading a few tweets about him I saw one HSV fan saying "can't wait to get rid of this donkey". Looks like a big lump

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Reading a few tweets about him I saw one HSV fan saying "can't wait to get rid of this donkey". Looks like a big lump
                            Perfect cover for a certain german then...
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Just went through some forum posts/comments in German regarding Shipplock. The main points were:
                              - HSV fans don't seem too bothered about him leaving. They think they have better alternatives
                              - Tall, strong, aggressive forward, with good work rate and relatively good speed
                              - Not a strong finisher or good desicion maker in front of goal
                              - Mainly used as impact sub for the past three seasons. 1 at HSV and 2 at Hoffenheim
                              - HSV paid between 1.8 and 2.5 mio EUR for him, when they bought him from Hoffenheim a year ago
                              QPR since 1993
                              WATRB since 2015
                              First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
                                Just went through some forum posts/comments in German regarding Shipplock. The main points were:
                                - HSV fans don't seem too bothered about him leaving. They think they have better alternatives
                                - Tall, strong, aggressive forward, with good work rate and relatively good speed
                                - Not a strong finisher or good desicion maker in front of goal
                                - Mainly used as impact sub for the past three seasons. 1 at HSV and 2 at Hoffenheim
                                - HSV paid between 1.8 and 2.5 mio EUR for him, when they bought him from Hoffenheim a year ago
                                - To be fair, they do have some great strikers so I can't blame them. Lassogga, Wood and Gregoritsch are already good players for their age.
                                - Sounds a lot like BFG
                                - Hopefully practice with JFH and Les will get this working better with him
                                - My understanding is that his stock has fallen in the last season so hopefully his price has too.

It seems like JFH is looking for what we expected. A direct cover for Polter, which makes sense as it suits our game.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X