No announcement yet.

Summer Transfer Rumour and twitter thread 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Lansbury and Mancienne have a year left at Forest so maybe a deal could be done

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Both Lansbury and Mancienne have a year left at Forest so maybe a deal could be done
      Didn't realise that Hove. Makes more sense that a deal of 4millncouod be done as I imagine Forrest wouldn't want to lose either on a free.

Both London lads and probably wouldn't mind a move home.

Comment

Isn't Mancienne a bit injury prone these days? maybe am thinking of another centre bk...

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
          Isn't Mancienne a bit injury prone these days? maybe am thinking of another centre bk...
          managed only 29 games this season, don't know whether he missed the rest through injury but seems like it as they came in bulks of 6 games missed 2 times.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

thats what i thought... think we need a cb if that is where he is to play to be a main stay in the side

Comment

thats what i thought... think we need a cb if that is where he is to play to be a main stay in the side
              to be fair, if we got him in on rotation duty with ned, I wouldn't be gutted.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

no agree to that...

Comment

Wasn't Lansbury out for three months with an ankle injury? Not sure why we are thinking of recruiting players with injury problems when we are getting rid of players (Ale and Clint) because they can't play every game.

Comment

Just seen is linked with Adam Armstrong from Newcastle on Twitter.

Can't see that one tbh especially if Newcastle are relegated which they look like they will be.

Also saw that the three main teams leading the chase for dack are apparently villa, us and Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      Just seen is linked with Adam Armstrong from Newcastle on Twitter.

Can't see that one tbh especially if Newcastle are relegated which they look like they will be.

Also saw that the three main teams leading the chase for dack are apparently villa, us and Brentford.
                      Villa I would imagine may miss out like we did on some. players last summer due to nkt beinh able to clear ghe squad quicm enough or if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Wasn't Lansbury out for three months with an ankle injury? Not sure why we are thinking of recruiting players with injury problems when we are getting rid of players (Ale and Clint) because they can't play every game.
                        That's not why we got rid of Ale though is it.

Comment

People saying Faurkin should remain in basis he played 30 games and Hill played 16 and people saying that's enough to stay too so would argue manciene doing 30 is not bad. Be interesting to see what average is in division I would guess 35ish

Comment

2 new rumours seen on Twitter just now-

1st is - smithies could be off to derby

2nd is - we are after Tim Bradshaw from Walsall.

Comment

Burton Albion player being linked -

https://twitter.com/Rorington95/stat...41194028924929

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                                Burton Albion player being linked -

https://twitter.com/Rorington95/stat...41194028924929
                                A left back. I think that position is the least of our worries tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X