Summer Transfer Rumour and twitter thread 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    If that happens, Rubin Kazan will have what could have been our midfield duo a few years ago.
    And that ds started just how reckless we have been with the transfer money

Comment

• Doesn't look like nothing's happening atal atm. Normally we have a little sniff of a rumour but nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        Doesn't look like nothing's happening atal atm. Normally we have a little sniff of a rumour but nothing.
        Regarding what in particular or do you mean there are no rumours about anything?

Comment

• I'm confused by that last post too " doesn't look like nothing happening " actually means something is happening ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            I'm confused by that last post too " doesn't look like nothing happening " actually means something is happening ?
            Obviously know what I mean as its in the summer rumours thread? Or just trying to be clever?

Comment

• OK, so it doesn't look like anything is happening

Comment

• James Wilson has been left out of man utd's preseason squad to China. With the emergence of Radford and signing of Ibra maybe mourinho doesn't fancy him. Might be able to get a perm deal but could be a decent loan signing

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  James Wilson has been left out of man utd's preseason squad to China. With the emergence of Radford and signing of Ibra maybe mourinho doesn't fancy him. Might be able to get a perm deal but could be a decent loan signing
                  Can't remember the last time a signing from Man Utd for us turned out to be a good one.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Can't remember the last time a signing from Man Utd for us turned out to be a good one.
                    Fabio loan was alright I guess, thought he was a good player with us.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Fabio loan was alright I guess, thought he was a good player with us.
                      Personally I thought he was s41t. I was expecting a lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        How many have we made? The only ones I can think of were players past their prime

Comment

• Couple of right moody young uns as well hove mate. Will Keane and the other two who I can't remember their names, striker and defender I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Couple of right moody young uns as well hove mate. Will Keane and the other two who I can't remember their names, striker and defender I think.
                            Macheda must of been one of them. Truly awful player living off a goal years back.

Comment

• Macheda?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Yep thats it Macheda , he was toilet. And fabol was nothing either.

Ones got to come good though ain't they?

Comment

Working...
                                X