Summer Transfer Rumour and twitter thread 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Conflicting reports Stan. Not sure who is correct on this one.
    Dave Mac seemed to reference the GWL report then published his update shortly afterwards, but who knows...Not sure a LB is a priority anyway. So far we've been linked with 3 LB's but not a single RB, even tho that's a position we have less cover in with Perch as the only recognised one at the club (and I'm not including Furlong in that because JFH didn't use him at all last season, even when we had nothing to play for for the last few months).

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Bradley Dack off to Bristol City. We was interested wasn't we? Or was it just a rumour
      Only a rumour from Maidstones mate.

Comment

• Another one for the list Mc...................

Derby County transfer gossip: Rams defender 'wanted by Brighton, QPR and Fulham'
        By Derbysport | Posted: June 07, 2016

Craig Forsyth in action against Birmingham
        Craig Forsyth
        Comments (16)
        DERBY County defender Craig Forsyth is reportedly a transfer target for Brighton, Queens Park Rangers and Fulham.

The trio of Championship clubs are tracking the Scotland international, according to TEAMtalk.com.

Forsyth is currently recovering from a serious knee injury, which caused him to miss much of the 2015-16 campaign.

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derb...#ixzz4Aus3aVR3
        Follow us: @DerbyTelegraph on Twitter | derbytelegraph on Facebook
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• In mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            In mate.
            He's actually a LB Kev (yet another one) . Edited it for ya

Comment

• Cheers mate. Thought there is no way he's a left back. Not another one to be linked with.

Comment

• Bolton listening to offers for Zach Clough. Should be on our list of targets

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Bolton listening to offers for Zach Clough. Should be on our list of targets
                  Decent player
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Scored 2 amazing goals last season, didn't see him do too much else to be honest.

Comment

• Clough was out with an injury for a long period, I think.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                        Scored 2 amazing goals last season, didn't see him do too much else to be honest.
                        Thought he was the best player on the pitch when we played them away. Haven't seen a lot of him but from what I have seen he has massive potential and sell on value

Comment

• exactly. was really the only bit of entertainment on the pitch that windy rainy afternoon
                          Rangers Til I Die
                          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• finally a new name...

Gianluca Di Marzio Verified account ‏@DiMarzio 8h8 hours ago

#Juventus, richiesta del #Qpr per #Magnusson: atteso il sì del difensore

(google translate: #Juventus, The #Qpr request for #Magnusson: expected the yes of the defender)

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/740691788629958656

translated from: http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news-cat...del-difensore/

A profile that appeals to Queens Park Rangers is to Hördur Magnússon defender born in 1993 owned by Juventus but at Cesena in the last two seasons. The QPR defender asked to Juventus, with the intention of buying it outright and await the final Icelandic yes, now in retirement in view of Euro 2016. England called Magnússon, while he thinks the European Championship.

Last edited by klonk; 09-06-2016, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Added mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Added mate.
                                C'mon Kev, he's a CB, not a LB! I'll amend it for you again, or would you rather I took over the reins?

Comment

Working...
                                X