No announcement yet.

Steve McLaren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McLaren was definitely there mate, saw him walk in with Amit about an hour before kick off. Amit looked a bit grumpy, possibly because he had the mrs and family with him. Not sure if they were all his, if they were he's got a few kids. 2 walked him with him and then I think another 2 came in with his mrs a minute later. Tony was there too, met him, seemed a bit grumpy too.

Comment

This would be an important addition.

Unlike almost everyone else connected with putting out our first team, he has some very decent coaching form.

However, when he worked with JFH before he was the senior partner.....

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        This would be an important addition.

Unlike almost everyone else connected with putting out our first team, he has some very decent coaching form.

However, when he worked with JFH before he was the senior partner.....
        And how their fortunes have (rightfully) turned. McClaren is one of the best coaches in the country and JFH has the potential to be a really good head coach.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

cant really argue with his effect he had on us when in a coaching role and if Arry was happy to have him here and not undermine him, i dont see why it would be any different for JFH.

would be pleased to see this come off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            cant really argue with his effect he had on us when in a coaching role and if Arry was happy to have him here and not undermine him, i dont see why it would be any different for JFH.

would be pleased to see this come off.
            Ditto.

Comment

This would be an absolute class move.

Comment

Working...
              X