No announcement yet.

Clintus Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard yesterday clint to Cambridge , can see that happening with Derry up there.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      I consider myself a realist and I don't make things up or have an agenda. I think you're confused.
      Thought that was a bit out of line as well.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I consider myself a realist and I don't make things up or have an agenda. I think you're confused.
        Pardon Jimmy, I wouldn't put you in the same stead as what I consider in "realists". When I say that, it's about people who are never pleased and always look for something to complain about. I'd never put you in that list.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Pardon Jimmy, I wouldn't put you in the same stead as what I consider in "realists". When I say that, it's about people who are never pleased and always look for something to complain about. I'd never put you in that list.
          Ah ok cool. Maybe delusional or sh!t stirrers, not realists though. I see realists who see through the BS and just see things for how they are.

Comment

Ah ok cool. Maybe delusional or sh!t stirrers, not realists though. I see realists who see through the BS and just see things for how they are.
            Yea that's a fair assessments of realists, the issue is that the term gets hijacked by (as you say) sh!t stirrers and delusional people.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Yea that's a fair assessments of realists, the issue is that the term gets hijacked by (as you say) sh!t stirrers and delusional people.
              Oh God. Sooooooo tedious....... People ought be able express their opinions without such labels. Or such nasty attacks. This forum has shown some small sign of life recently. It really is a much better place when people exchange opinions on anything. Otherwise, to be frank, the forum will be just you endlessly posting at excessive length about the wonders of Jimmy and the sheer brilliance of Faurlin. That, frankly, clears the forum. Of lurkers, too. This thread is about good old Clint. Full stop.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                Heard yesterday clint to Cambridge , can see that happening with Derry up there.
                I think that makes more sense van then is not approaching him to stay on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Oh God. Sooooooo tedious....... People ought be able express their opinions without such labels. Or such nasty attacks. This forum has shown some small sign of life recently. It really is a much better place when people exchange opinions on anything. Otherwise, to be frank, the forum will be just you endlessly posting at excessive length about the wonders of Jimmy and the sheer brilliance of Faurlin. That, frankly, clears the forum. Of lurkers, too. This thread is about good old Clint. Full stop.
                  The thread is about Clint and I think we all have the same thought that we'd love him to stay on mate, be it as a coach or a player. The issue is that the LFW poster making random suggestions that go against what the manager himself has said is just stirring for the sake of stirring (Not talking about Norths). Would much rather talk about Clint in a positive stead and hopefully looking forward to seeing him here next season as a player or coach than having this thread turn into another anti Les/JFH thread for getting rid of him when there's no proof of that.

Comment

Oh well, if Clint goes to Cambridge I will wish him all the luck in the world. subsequently,In the future, I will always watch out for their results. Infact, I already do because of Derry.
                    Last edited by Shania; 08-05-2016, 11:30 AM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Fella on LFW says this.

No basically. Wanted a year and les and JFh didn't give him it. True legend but have to move on at some point I suppose.
                      I worry for our centre backs next year now. When Clint didn't play we leaked goals and weren't organised. Next year we will have scrotey Caulker back.....doesn't fill me with confidence.!!

What a pair of c ants those two are proving to be.

We haven´t heard anything official, yet.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        [/B]

We haven´t heard anything official, yet.
                        Indeed. We wait to see. Here's hoping Clint gets the Rangers deal he's earned and which every R wants.

This forum is like a pub conversation. You say what you think at the time you say it. That's what brings it alive.

Comment

Reckon he will get another year. If he don't stay my guess it will be as much his decision as the clubs based on his previous quotes

Comment

the wonders of Jimmy
                            Thank you. I do try my best on here

Comment

Thank you. I do try my best on here

The right Jimmy.....

Comment

Indeed. We wait to see. Here's hoping Clint gets the Rangers deal he's earned and which every R wants.

This forum is like a pub conversation. You say what you think at the time you say it. That's what brings it alive.

Bang on the money.

I don't know anyone that actually shyte stirs on here. everyone who posts on here say how they feel at any given time. whether it is pro or anti the club.

there are some of us that speak out when we do not agree with an situation regarding qpr, but we also speak up when something good happens.

just because people point out and complain about certain issues, does not make them shyte stirring or wums.

Back on to Clint, the only true leader we have left at the club. If his contract does not get renewed it will be a travesty and more serious questions will be asked about the management.
                                #realist
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X