Clintus Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Maybe JFH has no say maybe our D.O.F decides!
    Maybe you're on some stirring hype to create drama where there is none. Probably the case is that he's retiring and moving into coaching. Crying because he won't play on that pitch again, not because he is leaving.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Stirring? I am purely asking a question with no knowledge. You make your point and others can do the same.

Comment

I think it would be his last game for any team and that is sad as I think he can still do a job. Can never tell how much injuries toll on his body though and he has the rest of his life to live. I would be pleased to say I was at Clint Hills last game with my children. I kinda had hoped he would be a player/coach next season tbough.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Maybe JFH has no say maybe our D.O.F decides!
          Or maybe it's complete bollarks and people are bashing the manager and dof for nothing all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Or maybe it's complete bollarks and people are bashing the manager and dof for nothing all over again.

Rule number one of being a "realist":

When there's no news, invent some.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Lets hope it is ###### as think there is a role for him to play.

Comment

If les or tony aren't enough to keep clint on on some capacity then they are idiots.

Is it possible that one of his old buddies Derry or Warnock might offer him the chance to coach at one of their teams and clients made the decision to move on?

Comment

Sign him up. His influence alone is worth 10 Matty 'my attitude is shite and I think I'm much better than I am' Phillips.

Legend. Literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Sign him up. His influence alone is worth 10 Matty 'my attitude is shite and I think I'm much better than I am' Phillips.

Legend. Literally.
                    But remember Phillips had that good dozen games last year when we got relegated..
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                      But remember Phillips had that good dozen games last year when we got relegated..
                      Phillips is a very good player. That's why as fans we are all p***ed at him as we know what he's capable off.

Been a missive advocate of his but he's taken the p*** this year with his half hearted displays and now just like hoilett k cant wait to see the back of him.

We got some very average championship players now like Nader who I would much prefer watch play for the shirt then a half interested Phillips.

Comment

Should take him on as a player-coach. The man is the 37 and always ends up coming in and showing up our other defenders. Keep him for emergencies and to mentor younger players and let him coach under the guidance of JFH.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Phillips is a very good player. That's why as fans we are all p***ed at him as we know what he's capable off.

Been a missive advocate of his but he's taken the p*** this year with his half hearted displays and now just like hoilett k cant wait to see the back of him.

We got some very average championship players now like Nader who I would much prefer watch play for the shirt then a half interested Phillips.
                          This season you cannot compare Phillips to Hoilett..hoilet has had his best season for us this year...was the difference yesterday when he came on

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            This season you cannot compare Phillips to Hoilett..hoilet has had his best season for us this year...was the difference yesterday when he came on
                            And sadly the only standout reasoning behind hoilets Houdini like form is because he's in his last year of his contract and is playing for a move, I think that in itself speaks volumes about the fellas morals and general attitude towards life. Been #### for however many years and as if by magic comes good in his let season. Absolute #### of a bloke

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                              Hoilett has come to life because he needs a new contract. He's been fine this year granted and better than. Previous years which isn't exactly hard. But his stats for a winger who earns 40 k a week in the championship are still abysmal.

I might be wrong but a half hearted Phillips will have very similar stats to a full throttle hoilett this season.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

Rule number one of being a "realist":

When there's no news, invent some.
                                I consider myself a realist and I don't make things up or have an agenda. I think you're confused.

Comment

Working...
                                X