No announcement yet.

Can someone post the poll of what position we'd finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went top two as well. What an absolute egg.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      I went top two as well. What an absolute egg.
      Never be hard on yourself for dreaming, show me one true supporter who hasn't. Fingers crossed for next term.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        Never be hard on yourself for dreaming, show me one true supporter who hasn't. Fingers crossed for next term.
        I'd rather another couple of seasons of consolidation and steady improvement if I'm Honest. I'll take top 10 next season.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          I'd rather another couple of seasons of consolidation and steady improvement if I'm Honest. I'll take top 10 next season.
          Same as that. Most important thing for me is quality of performance and entertainment.

Tbh I've grown up expecting nothing from QPR, so the least we can expect is a good game. Win lose or draw, if I leave the ground saying that was a right good game I'm not overly bothered about the result. I've been sooooooo bored with the tripe on the pitch this season it's stopped me renewing. I love Rangers but I want to be entertained. My £800 isn't in Tony Fernandes's bank just because I'm a fan. I want to leave semi happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Tbh I've grown up expecting nothing from QPR,
            That's my problem Jimmy. When I started watching we were in the foothills, a short time later we were approaching the summit. Unforgettable times.

I'm sure I'd feel less bad about the crap we watch week in and week out without knowing that just over a quarter of billion (pre write off) had been spent on it.

Comment

Said 10th so wasn't too far off. Was always going to be a boring mid table consolidation season. Those people that were starting threads about us getting relegated throughout the season ffs
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

That's my problem Jimmy. When I started watching we were in the foothills, a short time later we were approaching the summit. Unforgettable times.

I'm sure I'd feel less bad about the crap we watch week in and week out without knowing that just over a quarter of billion (pre write off) had been spent on it.
                How can you spend a quarter of a BILLION of a pounds and be worse than you were?!!

We managed it, and that takes some doing.

Comment

Comment

How can you spend a quarter of a BILLION of a pounds and be worse than you were?!!

We managed it, and that takes some doing.
                    When you put it like that you've just got to laugh only at Rangers
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I voted for playoffs in one thread and midtable in another. think that was because we still had Charlie in our team.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I was in the 8% correct
                        The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Someone done a poll stat of the season time to see where people thought we'd finish.

I'd be interested to see the results. Can't seem to find it.
                          We should do this at the start of the season every year.

Comment

Working...
                          X