• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    CM - Ravel, Lansbury/McEachran
    Ravel Morrison? You serious?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

So far with furlin and hoilett gone. We are going to need a left winger and dm.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Can't see us selling or re-loaning Caulker, so we probably need to consider him as CB with Hall....

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          So far with furlin and hoilett gone. We are going to need a left winger and dm.
          They'd better have Xavi 2.0 to come in and replace Ale, that's the only player I'd accept now. #BarcaOrBust
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            They'd better have Xavi 2.0 to come in and replace Ale, that's the only player I'd accept now. #BarcaOrBust
            Bust it is then

Comment

Gotta admit I'm dreading who our scouts find to replace Faurlin. Hopefully we get a proper footballer with a brain not some League 1 kick and rush schoolboy.

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
                Gotta admit I'm dreading who our scouts find to replace Faurlin. Hopefully we get a proper footballer with a brain not some League 1 kick and rush schoolboy.
                Has anyone put a call out to Stuart Wardley?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush
                  Maybe someone who can run for 90 mins and score from free-kicks?
                  More than five goals in seven seasons would be nice as well. He's a really top bloke, but i don't think he's as good as a lot of people think he is. Nostalgia taking over imo.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin mcleod View Post
                    more than five goals in seven seasons would be nice as well. He's a really top bloke, but i don't think he's as good as a lot of people think he is. Nostalgia taking over imo.
                    at least he can take a corner

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      More than five goals in seven seasons would be nice as well. He's a really top bloke, but i don't think he's as good as a lot of people think he is. Nostalgia taking over imo.
                      with respect, I think that's rubbish mate. Hes not a goal scoring player. He is the midfield boss who can ping that pass that few MFs can spot, and really unlock a defense.
                      if you watch all his highlight videos on youtube, this is what they showcase in Ale. not goals.

He's a very gifted player.
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Have to agree. I'm a fan of Faurlin but, IMO, there are a lot of good ball playing CM out there who could dictate the game with more pace.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                          with respect, I think that's rubbish mate. Hes not a goal scoring player. He is the midfield boss who can ping that pass that few MFs can spot, and really unlock a defense.
                          if you watch all his highlight videos on youtube, this is what they showcase in Ale. not goals.

Fair enough Arthur mate. I just think that truly gifted midfielders like Gerrard and Lampard etc for bad examples, chip in with plenty of goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Have to agree. I'm a fan of Faurlin but, IMO, there are a lot of good ball playing CM out there who could dictate the game with more pace.
                            Read all the names just one question what makes you think they would come to us

Comment

Fair enough Arthur mate. I just think that truly gifted midfielders like Gerrard and Lamport etc chip in with plenty of goals.
                              Just about sums up your so called knowledge of football

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post

Exactly, people wanting their dogs to meow is what I'd call it. He's a creative but defensive player who knows how to get the ball to the right people and everyone who is involved appreciates that sort of vision. The amount of times I've watched a match and seen a pass which would be perfect but the player didn't is ludicrous, I can honestly say however that with Faurlin, he always seems to get it to the right player.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X