• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Luongo injured mate
    mate, didn't realise!

Comment

Boro have struck, Brighton need to come from behind....

Comment

Think loungo has just had a baby

Comment

I wonder how we have done this first 45 minutes? Don´t think we have scored.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Still 0-0

2 minutes left.

Comment

At game

Just had 2 attempts cleared off the line, however do not be fooled this is turgid stuff, only Chery is showing any idea, Faulin and Henry are immobile, Gladin and El Khayti are both Div 1 at best, Washington again isolated and poor ####### is being fed scraps, this team will never compete at top of Div, 6-7 first teamers req.

Over to Nas for positive spin.

Comment

Should never have started Faulin today, we need to someone with pace.

Comment

OK,Myu^^
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Rank rotten displays since JFh been here. Borefest. 1 upfront has killed us. Clueless

Comment

Sounds like another fairly pedestrian game. What manner of play is JFH coaching? Sounds like the normal slow, plodding, pass, pass, pass, lose ball, no finish style we've had to tolerate the past few seasons. Think we head into the offseason with many more questions than answers, and they don't just involve personnel.

Comment

Glad I didn't go, tbh. Which really isn't good.

Comment

Sssh don't pick on Faurlin

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                            Just had 2 attempts cleared off the line, however do not be fooled this is turgid stuff, only Chery is showing any idea, Faulin and Henry are immobile, Gladin and El Khayti are both Div 1 at best, Washington again isolated and poor ####### is being fed scraps, this team will never compete at top of Div, 6-7 first teamers req.

Over to Nas for positive spin.
                            You asked for it you get it. By the way, if I'm slightly more positive than you, doesn't make you any more right. Don't call it spin to try and belittle the opinion.

Going for the whole team, there isn't much width and with very little connection between the defence and midfield, it's difficult to get the ball forward.
                            Player by player:
                            Ingram: very good all game, made some great stops so far and seems composed.
                            Onuoha, got beaten a few times by skill from Kodjia but overall solid defensively and probably the only forward thinking player in general in our defence.
                            Hall, good defensively, very quick to get rid of the ball instead of looking up. Young Clint Hill.
                            Hill, see above
                            Kpekawa, pacy but still lacks experience and leaves some gaps where they shouldn't be. Good on the ball though.
                            Faurlin, involved in almost every play, making blocks, interceptions and winning the ball in the air at every given opportunity.
                            Henry, done well, getting the ball forward but the duo of him and Faurlin won't work in the long run. Need luongo back.
                            Gladwin, terrible half bar one corner where he took a terrible first touch and then somehow got past 5 players before playing it for the ball to be cleared off the line.
                            Nasser, fantastic on the ball when running from the edge of the box, can't deliver final balls though.
                            Chery, getting involved, most likely scorer in this match.
                            Washington, unlucky early on to not score but miscued his shot and hit a pea roller. Closing down well, but not getting into enough good positions at times. Think he just needs a goal to settle his nerves.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Sssh don't pick on Faurlin
                              We need to improve for next season.

Comment

Hardly surprising Tbf when midfield and uptop have hardly played together.

I think el kayati could be quite usefu, even if it's as a squad player. We definitely have work to do in the summer. We are crying out for a pair of decent wingers and someone to drive the midfield.

Is freeman playing for Bristol city Romford. I think he's a player we quite like, how's he looking?

Comment

Working...
                                X