Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LTC on a free at the end of the season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God I hope not. Not a fan of his at all. Not to say he's not a good player, he's just not for us. Wasn't impressed at all first time round.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      God I hope not. Not a fan of his at all. Not to say he's not a good player, he's just not for us. Wasn't impressed at all first time round.
      Much like his passing, opinions on him have cut us in two.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Much like his passing, opinions on him have cut us in two.
        Very true. I would prefer a Henri Lansbury over a Tom Carroll personally.

Comment

The young Liverpool lad, Spearing and LTC all obtainable this summer. Probably get all three for an outlay of £1m or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            The young Liverpool lad, Spearing and LTC all obtainable this summer. Probably get all three for an outlay of £1m or less.
            I may have mentioned it before, but Spearing is a player I cannot rate, just an angry toddler without much talent IMO, would much rather go for Rossiter, LTC and Lansbury.

BTW Jimmy, would definitely love Lansbury, but on a cost/talent basis, I would go for Carroll assuming a cheap tribunal.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

LOL at some of these replies...not even surprised. Think there were a few who though we were right to sell Danny Simpson a couple years ago.

Anyway, Carrol is prem quality and will be off to a PL side next season I reckon...probably one that plays good football..Boro would be my guess.
              Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 08-05-2016, 01:32 AM.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Didn't he keep going sideways?
                Only when going backwards wasn't an option!

Frustrating, lightweight and not very talented when last here.
                Would be disappointed to have him back.

Comment

Prefer XTC.

Comment

not for me. Rarely have i ever seen him actually effect a game. Too many young midfielders nowdays think it is enough to simply retain possession for 90 minutes. Seem to forget that actually we need to score to win games.

Comment

Please no. Already have Luongo who is MUCH better

Comment

Personally I think Carroll is developing into a decent player. The reason we didn't see the best of him is we were part of that development. Sent out to a Championship side to toughen him up a bit I reckon.

I very much doubt this lad will be playing Championship football again any time soon.

Comment

Couldnt break into a #### poor Swansea side in recent times. cant see how he is going to handle the prem. Cant see how he will handle the Championship either.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            no thanks a lightweight end of
                            Our own Luongo is no heavyweight either. However we all agree....he's good and getting better and works his socks off.

Comment

Working...
                            X