Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LTC on a free at the end of the season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't he keep going sideways?

Comment

He played 17 league games for the team that finished 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        So are Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Modric, Lahm, Silva, Mata, and many more small and lightweight footballers. If you're good, size won't hinder you, I don't think it will with him. Personal opinion mind you, fair few will probably disagree.
        All those players you have listed have far superior vision skill first touch and strength and are world class

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
          Well he won't be joining us then. Result.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Real quality player will certainly set the bush on fire

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
              Well he won't be joining us then. Result.
              So with Hall, it showed we should go with players who couldn't quite cut it just yet in the prem, but with Carroll, even though he got promoted in his only full season of football, he's not right for us?
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

So with Hall, it showed we should go with players who couldn't quite cut it just yet in the prem, but with Carroll, even though he got promoted in his only full season of football, he's not right for us?
                I believe so. Don't think he is the worst player out there but I thought he wasn't great for us and If we're playing Faurlin next year we need a ball winning midfielder, Carroll is not that.
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

A good team can carry three #### players

Comment

I believe so. Don't think he is the worst player out there but I thought he wasn't great for us and If we're playing Faurlin next year we need a ball winning midfielder, Carroll is not that.
                    I would say that he and faurlin could rotate depending on the need for defending, faurlin does a great Job as a ball winner + creative player for us from deep. Carroll can be used against the bottom feeders who won't attack much. Alongside them, get luongo in and you've got a solid midfield base for sure.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I would say that he and faurlin could rotate depending on the need for defending, faurlin does a great Job as a ball winner + creative player for us from deep. Carroll can be used against the bottom feeders who won't attack much. Alongside them, get luongo in and you've got a solid midfield base for sure.
                      Can't be bringing in Carroll as a squad player, he can do that in a Prem side, can't see him falling into our wage bracket.. Also, will we have to pay a fee for him even though he contract is up?

And Nas, I know your a big Faurlin fan but I think if we're relying on him being a ball winning midfielder we are in trouble next season.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Can't be bringing in Carroll as a squad player, he can do that in a Prem side, can't see him falling into our wage bracket.. Also, will we have to pay a fee for him even though he contract is up?

And Nas, I know your a big Faurlin fan but I think if we're relying on him being a ball winning midfielder we are in trouble next season.
                        Look, with Faurlin, people have different opinions on him. Personally, from what I've seen and the numbers I have, with a ball playing centre back behind him, he can be the best Ball winning + playing midfielder in the league. We play our best football with him and Luongo playing together for a reason.

Comment

LTC?
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Look, with Faurlin, people have different opinions on him. Personally, from what I've seen and the numbers I have, with a ball playing centre back behind him, he can be the best Ball winning + playing midfielder in the league. We play our best football with him and Luongo playing together for a reason.
                            Fair play.
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Just out of curiousity when have we have played our best football as I for one cannot say I have seen too much good football this season.

Comment

If we can get him for a decent wage and tribunal fee then without a doubt yes, even if just to replace Henry and Toszer who will both go. I would say Faurlin, Luongo, Carroll, Doughty and hopefully Lansbury would give us some great options with Comley getting chances in AM too.

Comment

Working...
                                X