It's Official.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Nothing really, but it does appear he was voted in cos of his religion. Muslims were 130% in attendance in the polls whatever that means.
    What Kev ???? no such thing as 130 %
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      nice speech Hubs, unfortunately a large percentage of ex Londoners disagree and have voted with their feet. This result would never have happened 20 years ago
      and thats why the opinion of EX Londoners counts for nothing ,we dont comment on Badger baiting ,cheese rolling or other country pursuits

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        and thats why the opinion of EX Londoners counts for nothing ,we dont comment on Badger baiting ,cheese rolling or other country pursuits
        who's we, 1,000,000 Muslims?
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

What Kev ???? no such thing as 130 %
          There is in tower hamlets, even the dead were voting

Comment

I guess so, plus the 7million non Muslims

Comment

What's worse. A terrorist sympathising self confessed extremist or a goody two shoes, silver spoon, greedy Tory tw@t.

As bad as each other. It's like choosing ar5e warts or knob rot.

Comment

the English Londoners who stayed in London ,plus all the other Londoners ( of whatever colour /religion )who make up the diverse city we all know and love ,simple really......

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  What's worse. A terrorist sympathising self confessed extremist or a goody two shoes, silver spoon, greedy Tory tw@t.

self confessed extremist ? get a grip Jim

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    His first job he needs to get the decent Muslims to stand up to the terrorists , how have we let our country be dragged to its knees? Losing our identity , so many people turning in their graves !!
                    Hasnt happened so far so more chance of pigs flying

Comment

Comment

Not sure if there is a general mis-understanding of what the Mayer of London does, or just plain ignorance/racism, but the fact he is a Muslim, really does not matter one bit for his role moving forward.

Wasnt my vote, but not devastated he has been put in. Need to give the bloke a fair chance. I hope his tenure isnt dominated by religion. In the same way i hope he doesnt make it about religion.

Havnt seen the "130%" stat anywhere but would hazard a guess thats its worked out like the below:

100 non muslims vote
                        130 muslims vote

100% of the non muslims vote would be 100 people....but there is actually more, so the figure is over 100%

Comment

self confessed extremist ? get a grip Jim
                          Didn't he say he was a former extremist? Or have I got my wires crossed. Sure I read it.

Comment

Didn't he say he was a former extremist? Or have I got my wires crossed. Sure I read it.
                            As far as i`m aware ,he had an ex brother in law who ten years ago ,had links with an extreme group ,but that is all the Right wing press has been able to throw at him ( and even then he had already denounced his ex brother in laws views ) . That`s all i think ,mate.

Comment

As far as i`m aware ,he had an ex brother in law who ten years ago ,had links with an extreme group ,but that is all the Right wing press has been able to throw at him ( and even then he had already denounced his ex brother in laws views ) . That`s all i think ,mate.
                              I don't profess to know much about his chap whatsoever, but I saw some "quotes" (I use this word loosely as with social media these days so many false ones go around) of him trying to get a banned extremist back into the country?
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X