Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official.

London is an Islamic state.

Just because he is, it don't mean the city is.

Comment

And we had Chairman Tony controlling the Asian state of Loftus Rd in the White City estate.

Comment

What utter nonsense.

Comment

London has fallen 😂

Comment

Has he got in? Like employing a new manager I'll give him a chance but young English families trying to get a council house or flat have been second best for years . Can't see sad d ick changing that . I'm coming back as a one legged Muslim lesbo on crack ! Reckon I'll get mobility too,decisions decisions
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

We have no choice but to give the guy a chance, let's see what he does?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                We have no choice but to give the guy a chance, let's see what he does?
                Uck all like the rest of them mate

Comment

Just because he is, it don't mean the city is.
                  huge stride on a very slippery slope.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    huge stride on a very slippery slope.
                    His first job he needs to get the decent Muslims to stand up to the terrorists , how have we let our country be dragged to its knees? Losing our identity , so many people turning in their graves !!

Comment

That's the key, he needs to get the decent Muslims to stand up to terrorists, it's the only way.

Why are high profile Muslims not going on the news everyday and telling the nation that this is wrong and your being brainwashed, don't do it and the terrorists are not Muslims?

If we see this on the news on a daily basis, we wouldn't get as much hatred towards them. People would then understand that it's a fight against terrorists, not Muslims.

Comment

That's the key, he needs to get the decent Muslims to stand up to terrorists, it's the only way.

Why are high profile Muslims not going on the news everyday and telling the nation that this is wrong and your being brainwashed, don't do it and the terrorists are not Muslims?

If we see this on the news on a daily basis, we wouldn't get as much hatred towards them. People would then understand that it's a fight against terrorists, not Muslims.
                        Probably because mainstream media outlets aren't interested in those sort of stories. You got to cater to the masses mate

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                          London is an Islamic state.
                          Did I log onto the Daily Mail or what, what a ridiculous comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                            Did I log onto the Daily Mail or what, what a ridiculous comment.
                            Your grandkids might disagree with you jeems.

Comment

Here's a different viewpoint: I feel fantastic to be a Londoner right now. We've rejected the divide and rule politics of the nasty party and embraced the fact that London is a truly great world city. We are an inclusive city, where we don't care about the colour of your skin or the religion of your forefathers, and we are leading the way in this new century, because let's face it: the world is changing and it ain't ever going to go back to how it was. I say let's embrace this fact and celebrate what a wonderfully diverse city of ours this is.

I think my grandchildren will have great pride that London led the way in a new century, rejecting the efforts of those who would divide us purely for their own gain. London has always prided itself on its inclusivity. This is a massive positive. If we truly want to have peace in this world, this is the way to do it. Goldsmith waged a vicious smear campaign against Khan and it backfired big time. That shows me that London does not kow-tow to the the corporate right wing agenda, but goes its own way. Well done London, I'm proud to call this city my home.

Comment

Working...
                              X