Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help

Dear QPR Supporters,

My brother Tom Hayes, one of your longest standing fans, has been locked up for 14 years after getting the blame for the LIBOR (banking) scandal. He is Autistic and has been used as a total scapegoat for the global banks. My family have come across fresh evidence that the banks tried to cover up in his trial which will help Tom to get the truth out. We are now trying to get Tom a new appeal and I write to seek your assistance as set out below.

Tom has been a Rangers Boy since he was 3 years old. He used to watch the stadium lights from his bedroom as a toddler. He held a season ticket for many years in the Upper Loft and travelled home and away. Trips to Grimsby and Port Vale on a Tuesday night all common. His Autism has caused him many problems, but he always said he felt safe and at home amongst QPR fans. He is one of 6 kids in a family and we are all avid QPR fans, having grown up in Shepherd's Bush. We lived on Ormiston Grove and attended Brackenbury School. Tom is very much part of the QPR community and the club means everything to him.

Tom has effectively been blamed for the LIBOR scandal, and has been locked up for 14 years after a blatantly unfair trial that was more of a show trial than any form of justice. Tom appealed his conviction and sentence. The appeal against conviction failed so he is still in prison, but his sentence got reduced to 11 years. Tom is being kept in Belmarsh, a super max Category A prison, and is witnessing the most horrifically violent things in there. His mental health is really suffering. None of his bosses at the banks he worked for have even been investigated and all of his co-defendants were found not guilty in a trial that immediately followed his own. Tom has taken the fall for everyone and is being treated appallingly. Tom's case has been very high profile in the press, please see the following web link for coverage of his story: http://graphics.wsj.com/libor-unraveling-tom-hayes/1

We are trying to raise money for a new appeal for Tom and I was wondering if the club could donate or, alternatively, help to raise awareness of the crowdfunding site? We are also trying to raise awareness of what has happened to Tom generally. Are you willing to help at all?

Please see the websites below for details.

www.fundrazr.com/tomhayesliborscapegoat

www.tomhayessupportgroup.wordpress.com

I would be grateful for any assistance that you can offer us in this difficult situation. I know that Tom would take great comfort in knowing that the supporters are behind him in his fight for the truth to come out.

Best regards,

PS Tom is so obsessed with QPR that when he conducted top secret interviews with the prosecution, they asked him to sign in with an alias, and he signed in as Stan Bowles.

PPS Tom has a 4 year old son that has been dressed in super hoops since the day he was born. He now has no father to take him to Loftus Road.

Fascinating, and given what I know of the machinations of big business in cahoots with Governments, unsurprising. I wish Tom all the best.

Comment

Could you pm me a contact email so I can offer some assistance. I work on similar issues. I can say more in private communication.

Aside from the above as a fellow autistic who also has a 4 yr old son, I can certainly understand how tough it must be considering his condition being in Prison. I read a little bit on Libor but as with a lot od high profile trials such as this and Ross Ulbricht to name just two most are prosecuted with miscarriage of justices and usually trumped up evidence. I am more than happy to share this on social media and will follow any appropriate accounts so I can retweet further.

Comment

Working...
      X