qprteds poster of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qprteds poster of the year

this event has been going for 10 years since 2006 and the winner can wear the award on his avatar
    unbelievablel first time ever its going to a mod
    and so with 97 points ..........................stanley
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,matty
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,89,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,vanhoop
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,82,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,bill
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,79,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,jaygeebee

so there it is fantastic effort from the top mod conbrats and ill be buying stanley a litre of lager
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I am sure Stan will be overwhelmed with joy.
    Congrats Stan and we'll deserved
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Well done Stan
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Thanks very much Ted. Please don't ask me to make a speech as quite frankly I am speechless, except to say this comes as a huge surprise. I am truly honoured and will wear your award with enormous pride. Seriously though, I do love it here and there's so many great and diverse posters that make WATRB the wonderful little haven that it is.

I can only add that the litre of lager will doubtless render me even more speechless!

Comment

First time Facto has not won or been in the running

Comment

I'll be digging out me brasso to tidy up me bronze you gorgeous teddy xx
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Stanley admin's havin a party
              No need for us lot to bring the lager
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

i think what won me over for the stanley was he was having a few rows with differant posters but his football knowledge was sensational
                hje knew so many things that i didnt know absolutely amazing the things that stanley knows about qpr

so sensational posting stanley

factomondo went right down hill after the death of his father,but even now hes still not his old self
                but on a financial level hes just bought out three building companies so he fairly ebullient
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  First time Facto has not won or been in the running
                  he's not flavour of the month over on 'not 606' either Westie. In fact none of us WATRB's over there will be winning any popular poster awards
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    he's not flavour of the month over on 'not 606' either Westie. In fact none of us WATRB's over there will be winning any popular poster awards
                    We're the Millwall of messageboards

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      this event has been going for 10 years since 2006 and the winner can wear the award on his avatar
                      unbelievablel first time ever its going to a mod
                      and so with 97 points ..........................stanley
                      ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,matty
                      ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,89,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,vanhoop
                      ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,82,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,bill
                      ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,79,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,jaygeebee

so there it is fantastic effort from the top mod conbrats and ill be buying stanley a litre of lager
                      Well done Stanley.
                      Assuming that's me in 5th place,you'd think my beloved adopted son Ted would get my name right lol (geejaybee not jaygeebee)Love you really son,and am a bit surprised if it is me in 5th,as I've been off the radar recently in hospital having a total hip replacement and missed lots of games although hope to be at LR for the final match.Thanks Ted.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                        Well done Stanley.
                        Assuming that's me in 5th place,you'd think my beloved adopted son Ted would get my name right lol (geejaybee not jaygeebee)Love you really son,and am a bit surprised if it is me in 5th,as I've been off the radar recently in hospital having a total hip replacement and missed lots of games although hope to be at LR for the final match.Thanks Ted.
                        Hi Gee. Glad to hear you're getting back on your feet, mate.

Comment

Bill 4th

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Hi Gee. Glad to hear you're getting back on your feet, mate.
                            Thanks 77.Can always rely on you for your kind thoughts and messages.Cheers mate.Lets hope I can get to my seat in the rather cramped conditions of Block V Ellerslie Road.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                              Thanks 77.Can always rely on you for your kind thoughts and messages.Cheers mate.Lets hope I can get to my seat in the rather cramped conditions of Block V Ellerslie Road.
                              At least you probably won't have to leap to your feet in excitement......

Comment

Working...
                              X