No announcement yet.

FFP dispute expected to be resolved by commission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder which will come first? A substantive outcome to our FFP rap OR the end of the DFS Sofa Sale that's been running for last 30 years as far as I can tell.......

Comment

Where is Paladini when you need him,he was good at getting out of irregularities...:o)

Comment

Reading between lines of a factual or otherwise story

1) If agreement in past, both sides most have conceded points
        2) The challenge being the rules could not apply to contracts prior to FFP, the club could not be expected to breach contracts of employment by breaking them or to sell below value to move players off books and which would have a detriment on field and off it to the club. That the FFP cannot be retrospective and that they are unworkable, fair or proportante when clubs do yo-yo and you have to meet the market rate in order to compete.
        3) FL may have given up on that point, but not on the write off of the loan. The club being seen to be doing this to avoid fine for activities that did take place during FFP
        4) Stalemate arrived at, UK courts expensive and messy.
        5 Court of Sporting Sporting Arbitration as a means of resolution. FL may not want to go down that road as it loses control.
        Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

As has been said many times: In our case, FFP is completely inappropriate - and against UK and EU law. It's a handshake at best - and is now revised. I mean - if a person who committed a murder in the 50's is convicted today - are we going to hang him?

How can you fine a person if their business decreases - despite legitimate investment to make it work? Poor management? Yes...... Lots of dosh - no return.......

To end: Platini....... the guy who brought this all about has been banned from football management.

Says it all really........

Comment

I cant see how we arnt at a minimum going to come out of it without a transfer emabrgo considering many other teams have had that at from what i can tell not as bad a situation as ours.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
              As has been said many times: In our case, FFP is completely inappropriate - and against UK and EU law. It's a handshake at best - and is now revised. I mean - if a person who committed a murder in the 50's is convicted today - are we going to hang him?

How can you fine a person if their business decreases - despite legitimate investment to make it work? Poor management? Yes...... Lots of dosh - no return.......

To end: Platini....... the guy who brought this all about has been banned from football management.

Says it all really........

This is spot on! Football league are still trying to convict us on old legalisation.

However the rules have been changed now and we should be charged in accordance to the new one which are much more lenient and understanding to clubs who get promoted to the premier league and receive the influx of money that effectively allows you to offer higher wages.

How can the club be expected to just get rid of all their players when relegated to fit into the ffp laws. It's ridiculous!
              Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 26-05-2016, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Serously, when can we expect this matter to get solved? I mean, we can discuss signings and wages pages up and pages down, but the club needs to know whether or not their hands are tied, I presume?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Serously, when can we expect this matter to get solved? I mean, we can discuss signings and wages pages up and pages down, but the club needs to know whether or not their hands are tied, I presume?
                  There is currently no sanction against us so hands are not tied were free to trade as we feel free

Comment

Ok, West Acton. Thanks.^^
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      There is currently no sanction against us so hands are not tied were free to trade as we feel free
                      come June 24, I very much hope so West
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                      X