• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Hall ~ QPR Player of the year

Well done Grant. He's been fantastic.

Tjaron Chery ~ Players player of the year

Junior Hoilett ~ Goal of the season v Brentford

Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 05-05-2016, 08:51 AM.

Winner by a country mile I imagine too, the only real challenger would have been Smithies but he only played half a season. Chery, again, wasn't in the side consistently enough but done very well, especially in the past couple of months.

Well done to them both, they (plus Smithies) are the only real positives from a pretty drab season.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Very worthy winner and great prospect

Comment

Must have been like judging the Dutch mountain of the year competition, not exactly spoiled for choice. This past season will not be anywhere near the front when looking back anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
          Must have been like judging the Dutch mountain of the year competition, not exactly spoiled for choice. This past season will not be anywhere near the front when looking back anytime soon

Comment

Well deserved
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Good and worthy winner
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Cherry - players player but to me doesn't seem to be in JFH plans

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  Cherry - players player but to me doesn't seem to be in JFH plans
                  Really? he plays consistently for him, missed the last few through injuries according to he himself on his instagram.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Very well deserved! Grant was only brought in as back up and now look. I think Smithies would of won had he started the season as first choice but well done Grant!

Comment

However much some like to moan about the clubs handling of pretty much everything, can't be said with Grant Hall, good signing brought in on wages that reflected his 'prospect' status and then rewarded with a contract when he proved himself, as it's been mentioned very worthy winner and hopefully he can improve further next season and become a mainstay for years to come!

Comment

I don't know if it's relevant but our best player this season was bought from the PL whereas pretty much everyone else with a few exceptions were cheap buys from lower league clubs. Maybe we should buy PL reserves rather than Div 1 or 2 players.

Comment

very well deserved. well done Grant.

and not sure what James1797 is bangin on about Chery not being in Jimmy's plans. whos going to partner BFG? JFH's been settin up that 1-2 partnership for it to really hum and really hit the ground running come August.
                          Rangers Til I Die
                          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                            I don't know if it's relevant but our best player this season was bought from the PL whereas pretty much everyone else with a few exceptions were cheap buys from lower league clubs. Maybe we should buy PL reserves rather than Div 1 or 2 players.
                            That's a good and relevant point that.

Hall a Ramsey signing? Credit where it's due.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                              very well deserved. well done Grant.

and not sure what James 1797 is bangin on about Chery not being in Jimmy's plans. whos going to partner BFG? JFH's been settin up that 1-2 partnership for it to really hum and really hit the ground running come August.
                              Tonight he's gonna party like it's 1799

Comment

Working...
                              X